cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cool Collections

Omg I used to collect Littlest Pet Shop toys when I was a smol child Smiley LOL I spent a looot of my free time playing with the LPS and I watched a lot of LPS videos on Youtube lol

I like to collect playing cards! My favourites are single cards that I randomly find, I've found some just lying around in the street (a magician, maybe?) or in geocaches. I also love getting themed playing cards of places I visit.

I guess I also have a book collection, too! And stickers, I like to buy stickers thinking I'm going to 'eventually' use them for the letter-writing I never do. Smiley LOL

@featuringme  I also used to collect those toys! I love collectible toys in general.

@Hozzles  Haha, I also collect stickers even though I'm still trying to get through all the ones that I already have. Smiley LOL At least I managed to use some today.

I have a huge collection of plants on my window sill!! Slowly getting out of control that I have now built shelves on the walls for some more plants Smiley LOL
Makes me super happy being surrounded by greenery, plus they are now my little babies Heart

Dancing Plant GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don’t know if this counts as it’s not physical? But I really love collecting quotes - I collect them from everywhere like books, movies, graffiti art, brochures, things people in real life have said to me. I have around 3,200 now and I have been collecting them for maybe 4 years now? Smiley Very Happy 

Absolutely that counts @WinterCalvino! I actually really love that idea. I have come across so many awesome ones in my life, usually screenshot them and lose trace of where they go which sucks! What is your secret to collecting them and keeping them all together? 3,200 is awesome! 

I also like to screenshot them! I try putting them all into a photo album on my phone or on the notes app and then once I have time I like to write them down in this really huge notebook Smiley Happy (it also saves a lot of storage when o can delete the screenshots later) 

That's such a great idea @WinterCalvino! I've tried to have a dedicated folder in a journaling app for quotes. I have 58 quotes in it at the moment and I can only dream of collecting as many as you have. Smiley Surprised

Wow @WheresMySquishy  I have never thought to use a journaling app, that’s such a good idea! I think I will download an app like that to store some of my favourites Smiley Happy And 58 quotes is super amazing, and I’m happy that your interested in collecting more as well!

Awesome ideas everyone! @WheresMySquishy quote can help go a long way if they are personal to you Smiley Happy 

I thought I'd share my list as well everyone:

1. Books

2. Posters

3. Rocks

4. martial arts equipment

5. uplifting music!