cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DOGGO/PUPPY APPRECIATION THREAD!

@spacejam they're gorgeous!! Also those photos are amazing!

I love Stella's eyes and Bruce's lil' nose!!

I don't have my own doggo (yet....), but I did find a internet picture of this good boy:

Related image

Borzois are gorgeous, they make me wish I have the energy for a sighthound. He's so majestic and floofy!!

@Tiny_leaf oh wow I didn’t know sight hounds could have such beautiful hair! 

E6DF2114-CC03-4DB8-821D-B24BBD9630B4.jpegStella gazing out into the balcony plotting her world domination whilst Bruce takes a nap.

Stella’s eyes are really pretty but I think she’s got a little villain in her haha! 

Highlighted

Same!!

Borzois are also known as Russian wolfhounds, so I guess they need more floof than most other sighthounds that came from further south.

And awwww! She and my cat would either become worst enemies or take over the world together...

This was Millie last time I was at my parent's place... she definitely misses me Smiley Sad Heart

67168603_726842374419457_4080403438700068864_n.jpg

This is my dog. He is a silly puppy. I love him. 

75627606_2516196251971315_8472609679044771840_n.jpg

(yes, those are flowers on his head. They were there for awhile)

@N1ghtW1ng I love his hat!!

Here are some updated pictures of Oscar! He's recently been allowed in the house in the afternoon (very big thing for him!) and he's so excited he doesn't know whether to sit and try to get food, or run circles!

Image from iOS (8).jpg

Image from iOS (9).jpg

And this is one of Oscar's squeaky balls on the odd day where he can pick just one to play with!

Check out our community activities calendar here

Omg this thread is the best thing ever! I'm curious, what are some of the ways that pets contribute to our mental health specifically? Like little behaviours that they do or how the bond between us/them lifts you up?

Capture.JPGThis my little best girl, Poppy. She is a Groodle! Poodle x Golden Retriever

@Tay100 What a great question! Where do I even start... unconditional love is a big one, they're always there for you no matter what. It really helps my mental health to know I have to wake up and take care of my animals.

I'm more of a cat person, myself, but I'll still mention here -- I think me and my cat are very similar and we both help each other in that way (shh, I swear I'm not a crazy cat lady! 😂). My cat was born feral and is very shy, until he trusts a person enough to come out of his shell and be the hyper, loving baby that he is (just like me!). It makes me really happy to be able to help him thrive and have a loving home after a rough start to life <3.

Also: Poppy looks just like Cyrus! I love poodles/ poodle mixes. Cyrus is a mini poodle <3 here he is eating his foot 😂:

78416565_1220366621498996_3184389715050627072_n.jpg

4B565A1A-36E6-494E-816F-FCC2F4D6D87F.jpeg

0F9F2077-4916-4E73-889B-6BA2788EF426.jpeg

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t shared much of Eddie lately Smiley Tongue he’s doing well tho! We just took him to the dog wash! He’s all clean now Smiley Very Happy