cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Happy International Happiness Day (20/03/2020)!

Hi everyone, I heard that today (March 20th, 2020) is International Happiness Day, someone on another forum tagged me in a post about it. Anyone is welcome at any time to post anything they like, if they feel like it!

So, what I thought I'd do is why doesn't everyone, if you're up to it, no pressure, post about something that makes you happy? It can be anything - a GIF, story, person, song, photo, whatever you like. I thought I'd make a positive thread to try and make people happiness and spread positivity. It's the little things in life such as this.

What does everyone think? Happy Interntional Happiness Day everyone! Smiley Very HappyHeart

PS - mods, feel free to move this if it's not in the right thread. I hope this is ok to post too!

@SomeoneNADJS @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @hellofriend @lokifish @Animallover2003 

@Bananatime04 @Janine-RO @MB95 @Tay100 @Jess1-RO @drpenguin @Hozzles 

@Jane_Rose @Bre-RO @WheresMySquishy @MisoBear @Ronan-RO @JazzInMay 

@Anzelmo @scared01 @Taylor-RO @ecla34 @mrmusic @Andrea-RO @Eden1717 

@Tiny_leaf @TOM-RO and anyone else reading this xx

Highlighted

Re: Happy International Happiness Day (20/03/2020)!

PS - feel free to tag anyone!
Highlighted

Hi @musicfan_xo 

What a fabulous idea!

This gif makes me feel happy. Yesterday, I joined a  Netflix Beyonce Homecoming Watch Party on Netflix; see here for a little explanation. It was so good, much needed in these times of social distancing.

Highlighted

Thanks @Tay100 , glad to hear that. Love the GIF too haha!

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo cheers! What equates/represents happiness, no matter how big or small, for you?

Highlighted

I like that it's also the release date for Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch today! That makes me happy. I won't be able to play for another 4 days due to delivery being a bit delayed, but I'm so excited for it. I'm also super happy to see a lot of other people excited for it too, which is putting some positivity during these uncertain times.

Speaking of uncertain times, I've also been loving all the acts of kindness that have been coming out in the news since the pandemic. Things like neighbors signing together on their balconies. Heart

My pets also make me very happy! Here's a picture of my cat:
88101135_496648977619343_1172660873651552256_n.jpg

Highlighted

What an amazing idea for a thread @musicfan_xo! I didn't know it was International Happiness Day.

@Hozzles  I'm also excited to play the new Animal Crossing! I was worried about being able to find it because our main EB Games closed down, but my mum managed to find it when she went to the shops. I remember playing the first game in the series on the GameCube before my sister was even born. My mum and sister are huge fans of Animal Crossing and used to play New Leaf every day. I think we even got another copy so that my sister could have her own town and have a chance to be mayor.
It's amazing how this series connects people from different generations!

Highlighted

Awesome thread idea @musicfan_xo!

I'm not entirely sure on this, now that I think about it...

I guess singing? I don't know, really...

Actually, drawing! I do draw some sad things sometimes, but it is my greatest ability and makes me happy, most of the time. What about you?
Highlighted

I just read that Nintendo may have named a character in the game after the grandma. Smiley Happy

What a nice gesture if it's true!

Highlighted

Hey @Hozzles I love your kitty, she looks so majestic sitting there! I loved Animal Crossing as a kid, don't have a console for it though. Should we start an Animal Crossing thread in the Games section of the forum? You guys can all connect! 

@WheresMySquishy  It's crazy the memories that are being stirred up, hey? Exactly what we need right now!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I do believe I've seen some of your work on an art thread, and yes, you have such talent! I can see why it makes you happy. What do you like singing?