cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce yourself here: February Editon!

Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest parts of the ocean? Why?

Uhhhhh, neither, because The Void terrifies me. But if I had to choose between the two, probably a new planet. Deep sea creatures are terrifying!

If you had to teach a subject, what would it be?

Well we just got given the ability to write about any musician we wanted to for tertiary studies and I made my essay question "How did The Pogues impact the Irish sense of identity and how was this impact controversial?", so, uh, I guess a 'Pogues 101' class. I know a lot about The Pogues.

tumblr_lh592b5yVx1qgfw1po1_400.gif

What motivates you to succeed

Spite! Ohohohoho!

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

With difficulty. But if I got my hands on a flamethrower, boy howdy would armageddon be fun!

flame thrower.gif

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Well, I'm already a human, am I not?

What kind of magical power would you like to have?

The power to shape shift, so I could be Freddie Mercury for a day!

freddie.gif

sounds like an interesting essay @trashconverters! Smiley Happy

I think I'd rather explore a new planet because I'm quite scared of deep water. And maybe i will fit in better, on a new planet, because i sure don't think I fit very well in this one!

I would say Graphics. I did Graphics (a program called SketchUp) up till Year 10 last year and really loved it and was pretty good at it, if i can say that without being boastful. And I'd love to teach others how to use the program and learn more about it myself.

What motivates you to succeed?

I think about the future and try to think positivly about it and the things I want to do and that sort of motivates me I guess...And also if I am good at something and enjoy it, that usually motivates me to succeed in it.

I would do thorough research on Google right now, so I am prepared for a potential future zombie apocalypse and know how to handle it and how to survive Smiley Happy I looked it up, and found quite a useful article on the Huffington Post website. 

How To Survive a Real "Walking Dead" Zombie Apocalypse:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2014/10/31/walking-dead-zombie-apocalypse_n_6065332.html?ec_carp=4...

A cat! Why? I like cats. And there is this great picture book called "All cats have Asperger Syndrome". (Asperger's is high functioning autism, by the way Heart) It describes the Asperger's characteristics that cats seem to have, and is a very cute book. I have Asperger's too, so I can relate to and like cats quite a lot and that's why I'd want to be a cat if I were an animal, so I can be myself, but I'll be a cat too, so that's even better! Smiley Happy

I don't know...This is one question that I can't make up my mind on! I'd say either invisibility, the ability to read people's minds, or the ability to fly Smiley Happy

Hello I am cool guy and I am looking to make new friends. : D

Interesting stuff. Who are you?

hey @coolguy welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy

Thanks, nice to meet you. Who are you? : D

I'm May_ nice to meet you too @coolguy - feel free to answer the questions in this thread if you would like to share a bit about yourself Smiley Happy

hello @coolguy Smiley Happy I'm beagle866. Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here too, and have no friends in real life, so I could do with some too Smiley Happy Do you have any hobbies?

Hey I'm new and thought I'd introduce myself on here Smiley Happy

I jump at the sound of exploring a new planet! All the different environments, possible lifeforms on the planet, the gravity. It sounds so fascinating.

I love painting, drawing and analysing art! Hugeee art fanatic so being able to teach would be amazing. My little sister likes following my footsteps and drawing as well, sometimes I give her tips and mini lessons to help her improve since she only in primary school. But thats the beauty of teaching, passing on your knowledge to others to help them improve.

What motivates you to succeed?

Hmm thats a tricky one. I would have to say the end result. I'm a massive perfectionist and when I complete something that turns out just how I want it, I'm over the moon, giving me motivation to do it again or try something out of comfort zone.

My Dad has read a book about it and is super into that sorta thing so I'd leech off of him but i I had to on my own not too sure. Maybe I'd dig a hole into the ground and make a shelter, just hag out and let everyone else kill off the zombies above ground for me Smiley LOL

I mean I love cats, I have 2 gorgeous abyssinian's I love to bits but I'd be a hedgehog. Not only are they super cute but they have inbuilt defense with their quills.

I'd give myself the power to grant wishes, like a genie but without being trapped in a teapot haha. I could then grant myself wishes and get whatever I want! I could also wish for world peace, no world hunger, gender equality and a range of other topics I'm passionate about too.