cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here- JANUARY 2021

What questions?

If you scroll to the beginning of the thread you'll see these questions @AngelJoy 
1. What are you looking forward to this year (big or small)?
2. What's something new you want to try this year? Or something you would like to change?
3. What's your favourite thing to do in summer?
4. What are your predictions for the year? They can be as realistic or silly as you want?

Hi, I was just wondering if we could possibly (no pressure, just a friendly suggestion) get some more Games in the Games thread please? The ones I've replied to have gone quiet now, and the other ones I've found, some are from 2013, so I don't really want to randomly comment on them since they were posted so long ago. @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Hey @musicfan_xo, I'm happy to resurrect some ones that have gone quiet? I'm sort of out of ideas myself Smiley Sad But anyone is able to make a game on the forums, just by starting a new topic in the games section, so you're more than welcome to do that if you have some ideas? Smiley Happy Some I started were Find A Word and  Alphabetical Pictionary... but I'm also a fan of other games like The Emotion Game, Six Word Stories, The Last Post Wins, the 5 Things Game, and Nearest Thing To You With The Colour

Tagging some more new peeps Smiley Very Happy
@ebony1987 @MayMay31

Feel free to introduce yourselves by answering the questions but no pressure! Welcome to the forums!

Probably going back to uni in-person. I haven't been since March, so I'm really excited!

2. What's something new you want to try this year? Or something you would like to change?

Exercising more. I've been slacking off recently, and it's a great form of self-care, so I should try to do it!

Tbh I just like chilling at home, since summer is when the holidays are Smiley LOL

4. What are your predictions for the year? They can be as realistic or silly as you want? Smiley Tongue

Oh gosh, after 2020, I have no idea what will happen lol. I'm hoping that society will kinda go back to the way it was pre-COVID. With vaccines being released soon, it is something that could happen. 

hey my name is Ben and I’ve recently joined to find support. Hope you all have a good year this year Smiley Happy

hopefully moving to Melbourne and creating a new life with my boyfriend.

Decrease my use of social media and consumption of fast food.

The beach for sure!

4. What are your predictions for the year? They can be as realistic or silly as you want

I’m hoping that it will be a year of abundance and celebration. Hoping to thrive and be so so so happy Smiley Happy