cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Quotes

@Tay100  my pleasure - glad it helped a bit! 

Uni life can be relentless sometimes I know- hang in there Smiley Happy

Winston Churchill Quotes for Success - Well Quo

Check out our community activities calendar here

This one reminds me of all the kind people in this community - I admire you all so much.

Quote Kindness GIF by Power of Positivity

Something I have to remind myself of all the time 

Pepzicles positive tspp GIF

I really love all these quotes! keep sharing guys and invite others to contribute too!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Saltwaterdreamtime @Remi @YungFury_ @Anonymous @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 @WheresMySquishy @Bee @mrmusic @Tiny_leaf 

maybe you guys would like to add a quote in here?

@scared01 I’ve already posted a few here, but I don’t really have any more atm. When I find some, I’ll post them here, if they haven’t already! Smiley Happy

01.png

@scared01 I think I've got a good one:

"It's ok to be upset even if something seems so small. Just because there are people worse off than you doesn't mean what you went through shouldn't hurt. Your emotions are valid and it's ok to let yourself feel."

@scared01 I have one atm but I might need a bit longer to think of anymore.. I know heaps that always help me but can’t think of them! They usually pop in my head at the right times and right now I don’t really need them Smiley Happy
“Nobody is born ugly we are just born in a judgmental world” -Kim Namjoon

@Bananatime04 ooh I know a similar one.

"It's not about finding yourself. It's about remembering who you were before the world got its hands on you."

@scared01  I love reading quotes! I keep a record of interesting ones on my phone.

Here are some:
- 'Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.'
- 'Mistakes are proof that you are trying.'
- 'I'm not perfect... But I'm enough.'
- 'Sing the song that only you can sing, write the book that only you can write, build the product that only you can build... live the life that only you can live.'
- 'If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?'
- 'You don't stand a single chance to win, unless you fight.'
- 'If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.'
- 'Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms-to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.'