@scared01 I think I've got a good one:
"It's ok to be upset even if something seems so small. Just because there are people worse off than you doesn't mean what you went through shouldn't hurt. Your emotions are valid and it's ok to let yourself feel."
“Nobody is born ugly we are just born in a judgmental world” -Kim Namjoon
@scared01 I love reading quotes! I keep a record of interesting ones on my phone.
Here are some:
- 'Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.'
- 'Mistakes are proof that you are trying.'
- 'I'm not perfect... But I'm enough.'
- 'Sing the song that only you can sing, write the book that only you can write, build the product that only you can build... live the life that only you can live.'
- 'If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?'
- 'You don't stand a single chance to win, unless you fight.'
- 'If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.'
- 'Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms-to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.'
Things to check out:
Happy International Trans Day of Visibility!
This month we are doing an Ask Me Almost Anything on Reframing Autism! Submit your questions now and we will answer them on the 20th of April
Create some powerful phrases and words in our latest Weekly Wellbeing!
We recently had an AMAA- LGBTIQA+, ReachOut Edition! You can still read through the chat here!
Seen something awesome on the forums?