cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random questions

Oooh been thinking about this one for a few minutes, @stonepixie, I don't know! I don't think I can handle the truth like that!!!! I think I'll leave it for someone who can answer it.
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 you and me both! im not answering it either haha

I have an answer now! I would ask a magician how he did his tricks Smiley Wink

Next question:

What is your favourite song and why?

Right, I'll make up for my anti-climactic (yet random!) question by answering this one.

I would ask Julia Gillard if she actually supports gay marriage, given that she is an atheist, but was preventing from proclaiming it due to a deal with conservative factions in order to get their help overthrowing Kevin Rudd. Oooh, political scandal! I wouldn't be able to do anything with that info, other than write a great news piece, but it would satisfy a long-held curiosity.

Q. Where do you see yourself at 50?

Oops sorry haha @ElleBelle ooooh good answer!

I see myself working and with kids. Hopefully living near the beach and married. Wow, did I just describe my parents lives right now?

My question repeated:
What is your favourite song and why?

@ElleBelle thats very interesting, good answer! I'm going to have dinner and think about where I'd like to be at 50 and then answer, plz nobody reply before me I really like this question.

@Craycray17 we both answered at the same time again!!

Hahahaha omg I'm answering at the same time as everyone right now @j95!

@j95 please answer ellebelles question! I'd love to hear your answer

@Craycray17 @ElleBelle

There is two different directions my life can take so at 50 I hope to be either have my own business in the landscaping industry or supporting disadvantaged people as a full time job, preferably young people at risk.
I also think I'll still be the Grill'd loving, dog loving, music making, skateboard riding chilled dude I already am. If those things will exist of course (I hope Grill'd is still there and skateboarding at 50 is cool). I also hope I'll have a family, maybe they'll be a little bit grown up but I'll know I've given them the care and love I wish I had and that I needed as child. Also Jan Juc and my hammock will still be my favourite places to hang out. Maybe if I stop completely in the next year or so I'll be like 30 years self harm free like woah what?? I also think I'll have much better mental health. 

🌝

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 3 members 219 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors