cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reach Out Changed... TOO MUCH!

I prefered it when the website was black. That is all.

Re: Reach Out Changed... TOO MUCH!

Nah, white is a more uplifting colour Smiley Happy. I'd actually prefer a blue but I'm biased towards blue Smiley Tongue

I agree with @Tempus. Blue is the best colour out n_n
but I guess you can't please everyone... I think it was a 'majority rules' thing Smiley Happy

Also, I find it a lot less crowded/busy/easier to read now that it's white.... Maybe that's just me?

Im with you endommage Smiley Happy
I like colour but I really did prefer black but I understand how white can be uplifting Tempus. I guess in a sense white is like the light at the end of the tunnel and that is what Reachout is Smiley Very Happy

Hey endommage,

How cool is it that the basics are still the same and therefore you can still voice your opinion on the changes?

What colour do people think RO.com should be for the next site upgrade?

PURPLE!! Smiley Happy

I'm probaly biased as I love the colour, but I agree with endommage- I liked the black as my eyes didn't play up as much! Smiley Happy  I have a rare eye problem with no known name, except for "Visual Snow". Green would be nice too... Smiley Happy However, like DC said, you can't please everyone...

ooooooh Shadow PURPLE! I think I'd love to see a purple site!

I'd also love red! Red is my favourite colour!

Maybe one day in the future we'll be able to personalise RO.com so you can see what ever colour you want on your individual homescreen!! I think that would be super cool!

It seems as though it's pretty much 50/50 on this one - I'm siding with Tempus and DC as I like the white Smiley Happy

I think being able to customize the colour of your homescreen would be pretty awesome though, then everyone can be happy Smiley Happy

I'm 50/50 with the black Vs white. The white makes the screen so much brighter so it can hurt my eyes when it's darker... but it is easy to read, compared to the black, I don't know... I can't remember... Though I've never had trouble reading the site's words... But then I've got my web broswer zoomed in to like 130% because of my poor eyesight...

I'd love to see a purple site too Shadow. I reackon that would soo cool Smiley Happy

While reading all teh posts I was thinking exactly what Atma said, that it's be cool if we could peronslaise RO.com, that way everyone is happy Smiley Happy

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Interesting feedback. Smiley Happy

The site was redeveloped with direct input from young people and the majority said that black was not an uplifting colour.

I really do think it's up to individual taste and I agree being able to customize the background would be pretty awesome, but I guess it's difficult because all the text would need to be changed with different coloured backgrounds too!

Personally, I prefer the white. Smiley Happy

As others have said though, it's still the same site! And still has all the awesome information like before! It will just take a while to get used to, I guess. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the feedback though!