cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Bay52VU If you feel like talking another time, just shout out. Smiley Happy

P.s. I definitely don't think you suck!

Just don't want to be me anymore. Maybe I'll get lucky and sleep right through the next few days.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I don't think you suck, @Bay52VU! sound like you're having a hard time?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Currently drinking delicious coffeeeee. 

@Bay52VU How're you doing? Lets talk! 

I feel blank but like my mood could slip off in any direction, with no direction being good. And just disliking my body atm.

I'm sorry to hear that, @Bay52VU. Have you tried any particular coping strategies in the past that have helped? Also if disliking your body at the moment, I've been told advice to fit in a walk around the block or even just the backyard once a day every day, fitting in some easy exercise doesn't just help our body, but it also released some happy hormones that make us feel good. I also might add that it's a great time to get into nature and strip away from technology for a bit, even if only 10 minutes.

It might not fix everything, but it's a little piece of advice that has helped me a lot to have some me time when I'm rushing between thing

Redhead: spent all my money on paint. I don't even know why, I haven't done any painting for a while.
And also bought myself some colouring book and texters. Some reason I'm in a really creative mood. But now I'm broke. Oh well
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Craycray17 thanks, I know I definitely need to get back into training (I used to like to pretend that I'm training for something like a zombie apocalypse or end-of-the-world scenario rather than just "exercising" or I'd lose motivation before I even began). Although there's more wrong with my body than just exercise will fix.

@redhead that's awesome!!!! Get into it, and please share what you accomplish with me! What are you planning to paint?

That's a bummer that it's more than exercise, @Bay52VU, however walks are still good for you Smiley Happy have you heard of the app about zombies chasing you whilst you run? Apparently it plays zombie noises through your headphones when you run to scare you to run faster, how weird is that! There are also marathon events in Australia that have zombies ready to attack the you have to avoid. Sounds crazy but so much fun!