cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@redhead I'm sorry to hear that, are there any techniques that usually help you is these situations?

@Craycray17 music does help, but I was in class so I couldn't. But now that I'm home I'm blasting tunes.
@Chessca_H music and exercise are the best strategies I have. I walked home from tafe instead of catching bus. It helped a bit.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Redhead: on a positive note I got my first lot of assessments back and did pretty well. Stoked
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead has made a thread  to talk about and get some support with what's happening right now. 

Also congratulations on your marks!

@Craycray17 it was great, shitty weather, rainy and so, although in the afternoon the sun began to shine (unfortunately we were also leaving) BUT we had made a fire and some people cooked sausages!
@redhead how are you today? Thinking of you Smiley Happy

Today has been an absolutely beautiful day!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That sounds like fun, @N1ghtW1ng!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Bf doesn't like Top Gun... Not sure this is gonna work out lol

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Haha @Bay52VU how can they not? A classic! My partner doesn't like Lord of the Rings Smiley Indifferent WHY????

@Zekk oh no! 

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

TwittRO: Took us four days to read through and make sense of the instructions to Risk Dr Who Version. So SO happy I took the "risk" to buy that game! Lots of FUN! Cat Very Happy