cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Lokifish & Birdeye: Thanks Smiley Happy
@Lokifish: Ooo uno sounds like fun, same with scrabble! Smiley Happy

@Shadow: Good luck with your HSC exams!

@Dreamcatcher: Hope things have worked out for you x | Welcome back Smiley Happy

@Cheekyone: I wondered where you got... It seems like a lot of people have been having net troubles recently, I keep hearing about it on fb too... Something somewhere must be going wrong...

@Cassie: Hope everything goes well and good luck if you decide to move out Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I ponyified my web browser earlier this afternoon, and then tonight when I was scrolling through fb I was wondering where all this pony language had suddenly come from… Suddenly guys were stallions, girls were fillies, people were ponies and everyone was everypony. After reading a few statuses I was thinking it was a new trend I was wasn’t aware of yet… I mean even fb had caught on “3 ponies like this”. It seemed so surreal, a new icon at the top of my web browser, I clicked it then realized I had ‘ponyified’ my web browser… hahaha Smiley Happy well the joke was on me wasn’t it… I guess I got ponyied…
& I only just realised it was Monday today, and I missed the GR sesh... oh well I can read over it at least Smiley Happy

Me: I just realised that I have enough money to go to New Zealand... This has been a goal for me for 3ish years. Wooooot! 

@dreamcatcher - thats really cool darl. Im happy for you Smiley Happy

tp - sorry for my absence things have been a little topsy turvy in my world recently. Mum packed a suticase, took my brother and left supposedly for good on Saturday. which as you would imagine was a a litle upsetting *understatement*. but she is back home now, so we will wait and see huh? anyway i know that doesnt make much sense but you know when your brain doesnt really conect with your hands properly so you can type stuff/?? anyway hope everyone is doing goodly Smiley Very Happy

@tp: Awh, thanks Smiley Happy

Me: Ladies and gents, it's official. I am FINALLY getting a kitten. They (the kittens I get to choose from) were born this morning, I've only got to wait a few weeks. I'm very, very excited (if you couldn't already tell). 

@Bee - We went over our GB and they slowed our net and nothing would load it was so hard going without internet haha! Smiley Happy 

@Tp: Oh gosh, are you okay? I can only imagine what would be going on here if my mum did something like that. I hope everything can get untopsy turvied.

@dreamcatcher: You certainly have reasons to be excited! Aw, so does kitty mean New Zealand is on hold or can you make a trip in time?

@Dreamcatcher: Ooh a trip to NZ wow, that's exciting Smiley Happy And a kitten!!? Wow, I can imagine how excited you'd be Smiley Happy

@Cheekyone: Oooh that would explain it, I hate it when that happens, it used to happen to us heaps, but dad changed plans and it solved the problem... I can imagine how hard it would have been, out lives pratially revolve around the net these days... well around techolongy really....

@TP: Hope things turn out ok, *hugs*

Bee: Feeling swamped with my massive TAFE assessment, a 9 part, 22 question assessment and I've only done one question, and I've spent about 4 hours total working on it... errr

Mum caught me on RO when I was supposedly doing my essay and I figured I'd better do 2 more before I came on here again. They are done and marked, so I'm taking advantage of the fact she's out and hanging out on here. As of the 15th October, I'll never have to study boring poems ever again!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Woah, where is everyone?

Birdeye: I've actually had a pretty good day today. Smiley Happy It's just little things that add up to something nice.