cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Check In!

Hi everyone 

I hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend. I thought it would be a cool idea to start a little check in thread, of course though if you have a specific concern you should create your own thread, but I’m just tagging some frequent users to see how you’re going and what you’re up to over the weekend, let us know! It’s a tricky time for some with Christmas coming up... so it’s nice to just ask how somebody is doing.
Tag some other people too and let them know we are thinking of them. 

@scared01 @MB95 @hunginc @A_Friend @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @musicfan_xo @sunnygirl606 

Re: Weekend Check In!

Not much happening for me this weekend, haha. I'll be watching The Wire, running/lifting, reading, eating and grocery shopping.

What are your weekends looking like? @Saltwaterdreamtime @scared01 

This morning I went for a surf and was left with a broken board so a bit disappointed but apart from that just spending some time with my family, we are just hanging out at home our 3 year old wasn’t feel well earlier, so not sure about the rest of the weekend yet, but not much I don’t think @hunginc 

Never heard of The Wire

Aww this is such a sweet and caring idea @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy I haven't heard of the wire either haha

Sorry to hear your board broke and your little one isn't feeling well Smiley Sad Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be a bit better

How's everyone going (too many people to tag haha)?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I was quite angry as it was confrontation I didn’t want to be a part of. I dropped in on this guy once, once, and I apologised as soon as I did it and I said hey mate sorry I dropped in on you, you snuck up on me, and he got all angry and said I wasn’t a local “Must be from Melbourne” (um, you can’t get any more local than living across the road) and then I tried to just ignore it and then he started dropping in on me on every single wave I caught, pretty much just ignoring me, and then he rode right over the top of me and my board, big fin gash, luckily I know some repairers, he refused to take any responsibility for it. I’m glad it was just my board he damaged and not me. 
Never felt like that in the surf before. 

Great idea for a thread @Saltwaterdreamtime! I'm sorry that your little one hasn't been well. Smiley Sad I hope he feels better and that it's nothing serious. Heart
At the moment, we are watching Frozen on TV at our house. Feels like we've seen it a hundred times. Smiley LOL

@WheresMySquishy not Frozen hahahaha that movie 

Oh no that sounds like a horrible experience Smiley Sad @Saltwaterdreamtime It really sucks when negative stuff starts crawling into something you use to cope with stress etc.. I'm not sure of the technical meaning behind dropping in on in surfing Smiley LOL but I'm guessing it means crashing into you? Or something like that? That's really scary and a not okay thing for him to keep doing on purpose to you because you made a mistake. I'm glad you weren't hurt.

@WheresMySquishyhehe do you wanna build a snowman!!!?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 Snaking, burning, dropping in, same thing, but it means that when somebody already has the wave you jump on surf it anyway and basically get in their way. 

@Andrea-RO I hope you are having a nice weekend. How are you?