cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend Check In!

E78AF56B-EA74-43EA-8A72-49EA0DE3D300.jpeg

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime ! I just saw your tag before I was about to log off, so I thought I'd jump back on and respond Smiley Happy My weekend has been very chill so far! I helped one of my mates with his garden which was very sweet - we're gonna plant some sunflowers soon which'll be sick! I'm sorry to hear that your surf was ruined a bit by that guy who was acting like a tool (Though who knows - maybe he's from out of town and was projecting on to you lmao) 
have you got any plans for the rest of the week!

@Andrea-RO I don’t have any other plans we will just be hanging out it’s going to rain tomorrow though 

The gardening sounds fun @Andrea-RO 

@Saltwaterdreamtime In response to your echidna pic.1czyez.jpg

@hunginc haha, yes, little echidna must have been busy, came wandering across the road from the local shops looked to be heading back home again into the bush, must have been enjoying himself at our local 🤣 

This is such a kind thread @Saltwaterdreamtime. Im sorry to hear about your surf broad being broken and the bad experience with the guy. I hope your little boy is feeling better. Sorry my late response, I went for a drive and spent with my family the past weekend. I'm doing well although not in the Christmas mood which isn't normal for me, so I'm just easing into hoping to get in the spirit soon

@ayrc_1904 @RemyIsAwesome123 @Macaria @Agenderandproudofit @Tiny_leaf How are you all doing with Christmas almost here?

@A_Friend I'm getting there...

My auntie might be able to come over from Victoria for Christmas which is exciting!

@Tiny_leaf that's good to hear, I hope your auntie can make it for Christmas or sometime soon

hello @Saltwaterdreamtime  @A_Friend @Tiny_leaf @hunginc @Andrea-RO  and everyone

my weekend is abit busy. had a few hings to do today and have more to do tomorrow.

hoping for a sleep in tomorrow though!

hows everyone else?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**