cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: happy new year everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Sorry for being so MIA lately, feels good to be back Smiley Happy 

@scared01 I like that idea, I haven't got a new years resolution for those reasons Smiley Tongue

This year I want to continue my studies, I have been accepted into my masters, so fingers crossed Smiley Happy  

I'm glad that you are continuing to learn more about your mh, will you be documenting what happens? Like a diary?

@ryvb3 Thank you Smiley Happy I am growing to like the blurryness of them Smiley Tongue
I used a long shutter speed which allowed me to do that Smiley Happy I have DSLR so can play with alll the settings to get what effect I like Smiley Happy
That's a great idea to keep revisiting your resolutions Smiley Happy
Sometimes I do, but I focus on short-term goals as I find if I make them too long term I get overwhelmed and it becomes more of a hindrance than a help. SO for me I make goals like "Today I'm going to work on my coursework a bit" which I've done today and gotten most of my 3rd assessment done for this unit! Smiley Very Happy Or I'll make it a weekly thing to do a bit every day. Just depends on how I'm tracking with my mental health

@scared01 yes the blurry nature is growing on me! And if I keep the image small - like I did when I uploaded it, it looks better than when I blow it up to what it could be Smiley Tongue

that is a very awesome idea!

I've been working on my Cert 4 in Accounting, and I plan to continue that (I want to try and finish it by the end of the year)
I guess other things I want to achieve are getting my mental health to a more stable place, which my GP & psych's are helping with Smiley Happy

@honky Well done on getting accepted into your masters! WELL DONE!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

congrats! @honky masters well done!!!

i journal quite a lot so i can look back on them as progress for sure Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

glad you like the idea @Bee 

i like your continuous work too Smiley Happy and for sure- blurry works best sometimes Smiley Tongue

@Bee Sounds like you're doing what works for you with regards to setting short-term goals, and that is great! Smiley Happy

@scared01 I really like your idea of thinking about what we would like to continue doing. For me, I hope to continue waking up earlier in the morning as I enjoy how it is a quiet time for me to do whatever I want (e.g., yoga, reading) before I start my day. I believe the early sunrise is helping me wake up earlier; so it would be interesting to see what happens when it gets to the cold winter days because I am usually the type of person who stays in bed because it's much warmer to do so. Smiley Tongue

7383b47663aacb929d1ff3c71b5e7aeb--good-books-my-books

Happy New Years to all you awesome people! 

I wish everyone an amazing year. I see this year as a fresh new chapter for all of us! 

I'm so sorry this reply is late @scared01! I'm finally getting back into the groove of things! 

Congratulations @honky ! That's so so so amazing! Is this your psych masters?

CONGRATULATION @honky ahhhhh, that must be so exciting for you!!! Do you mind if I ask what area you are studying??

@ryvb3 yep short term goals are better for me right now Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

no need to apologise @missep (again Smiley Wink )

that is a good way to look at it Smiley Happy we have 365 days to write our new chapters in our own books