cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shout out to the new mods

Welcome to the forums or welcome to modhood if you've been with us a while.

Let's get to know you a bit introducing yourselves and answer a few random questions

1. What is your favourite colour

2. What is your favourite song

3. What is your least favourite song

4. Your favourite gif

5. What do you put on the best pizza ever

6. Your favourite game thread

7. Your go to self care

8. Where do you want to be in five years

9. What does your name symbolise

10. What is one unique thing you contribute to RO
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: shout out to the new mods

Hey @redhead -- what a great idea!! I really wanted an opportunity to introduce myself as a mod so thank you for giving me one Smiley Tongue Really lovely idea -- I feel so welcome Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Can't wait to get to know everyone here in the RO community.

Anyway... to the questions!

I think it's green! I love trees and walking outdoors, so it has to be green Smiley Happy I like blue too though.

Hmmm... tough. When I want to dance and sing along I'd have to say September by Earth Wind and Fire haha.

Also hard to think of what my least favourite song is! Sorry to any U2 fans out there, but I would probably say Vertigo by U2. I just find Bono so irritating!

4. Your favourite gif

Can't beat a cross-stitching cat:

I am a feta and pancetta girl. Yep, nothing fancy -- feta, olive oil, panchetta. No cheese. Yep -- controversial!

This is really embarrassing but I am yet to explore all the games! @redhead you'll have to give me some tips on what games are the best so I can go and have a look and try them out Smiley Wink

7. Your go to self care
I love listening to podcasts! That, and watching silly YouTube videos of American late-night tv. Basically, anything I can switch my mind off to.

I have no idea. Either a clinical psychologist living and working in the city, or living alone with a notebook and some watercolours in a cabin on a lake in the middle of nowhere. Both of these things sounds really appealing to me haha!

I don't want to give off the impression that I am into romance a la Romeo and Juliet, because I am actually a little bit allergic to romance and cheesy, corny stuff like that -- so I just want to say it's not that! But I guess I like strong female characters and rebels who push boundaries, and Juliet is a bit like that! If that makes sense?

I would like to think that I can track down some pretty weird and ridiculous youtube videos... will the RO community like that?

@redhead you should do the questions too if you'd like Smiley Happy

@juliet That cross-stitching cat is amazing Heart

Aww ... fanks for the special mention! So much love! Heart

Green! Because it is the most awesomest colour ever!

I don't really have one. But if I had to pick one it would be this one because I just can't believe Paul hung upside down for a whole day just to shoot this film clip. That's dedication!

[video]

Erm ... well I don't like the Rap genre. Nor do I like heavy metal.

4. Your favourite gif

I only found this one the other day, but it is definitely my favourite. Hahaha.

Tomato paste, pizza herb blend, obvi! Haha. Then it has baked sweet potato, caramelised onions, capsicum, chicken and cheese. Yeah, I think that is about it. Oh and spinach!

To be biased or not? Hahaha. Actually, I'm kinda waiting for someone to post on this one! I found it and was like hell yeah, but then it just died. Smiley Sad #devo

7. Your go to self care

Depending on which is closer, colour-in or crochetting.

Working somewhere in the sector, and thinking about starting a family of some sort.

I suck at creating usernames, and I'm pretty sure the answer to this is already one here somewhere. Because it is so much easier to hyperlink than copy and paste. Smiley Tongue

Apart from my awesomeness? Probably bringing the knowledge of what it is like to be a super user into the land of mods.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@juliet the cat is adorable. And I think we would love some funny videos! As for the games thread, my favourites include the story ones, One word/one sentence/one paragraph per post,the counting to 1,000,000 and last post wins. But they are all great. Feel free to resurrect any you want though! Some old ones are fun too.

@redhead this is a cool idea! I love getting to know (or in @stonepixie's case, know more) members!

And last, but in no way the least, rockfairy, pebblefey, stonepixie, I'm so proud and excited for you! I think that gifs become my favourite too. The land of mods will definitely be able to use your super user knowledge! Now I gotta get used to seeing 'Mod' next to your name, but you totally deserve it.

Thanks so much for all the game recommendations @N1ghtW1ng! I would say I'll get on them right now but I'm afraid of I don't go to sleep now, I'll be on RO all night!

Aww ... feeling the love, @N1ghtW1ngHeart You and me both! 16 characters down to 3 sure does look weird.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Haha @juliet I forgot (again) about the time zone differences. In case you haven't read/heard/whatever method of communication you prefer, I'm doing an exchange year, so I'm overseas about 8 hours behind Oz Smiley Tongue I keep forgetting you're all sleeping. Or should be sleeping.

@stonepixie and a new picture! ... What is it? In celebration for Halloween?

Also, @CICI congrats! @Lahna congrats too! (I hope I got your username right! I only just saw it in one of the threads) and @Craycray17 congrats as well! You've definitely been a huge support to everyone here on the forums, now all of you hurry up and answer the questions! I want to know your favourite colours Smiley Tongue

"In celebration for Halloween?"

Oh HELL NO! How dare you suggest a thing? Smiley Tongue

"What is it?"

It's a fairy pixie. Smiley Very Happy