cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

It did give me a bit of a giggle @Eden1717 😂 

And there is absolutely ZERO need to apologise for short messages @Lost_Space_Explorer5 !!! Somtimes I just get far too carried away when I write them sorry 😂 I think it's cause I don't really have anyone to talk to in person so when I'm on here I over compensate. And I really care about you guys so always want to make sure you know that, especially in times like this! Sorry it was so long to read, I know it's draining when you're so down to read and reply! But I'm SO HAPPY you're safe now and really do hope it stays that way and you're able to pull through this - I know you can! Make sure you let me know if there is anything I can do to help won't you? ❤

Highlighted

That video is so random @Eden1717 lol - so many interesting creatures in this world...especially sea animals!

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  It is beautiful just enjoy nature as it is Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted

Haha yeah I barely have the energy to speak when I'm like this- like I saw my friend today and I think she noticed something was up

I kind of don't want to pull through, it's like my brain wants to self destruct and stop being conscious

Smiley Sad I'm sorry if I do anything, if something happens and I disappear can you just pretend I like moved to another country or something, I wouldn't want you thinking that Smiley Sad Cause you never know right, I might have
Highlighted

Ugh I don't think I should have said that. I might step off from the forums because I feel like I could be stressing people. LSE5 signing out for a little bit! haha Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Things sound really difficult at the moment @Lost_Space_Explorer5 Smiley Sad

I've emailed you. Feel free to reply when you get a chance Heart. We're here for you.

Highlighted

Nope, I won't be able to think that cause a) I'm not stupid b) I care wayyy too much about you and would be too stressed and thinking the worst anyway and c) Covid isn't allowing planes to fly so being overseas just isn't an option atm. Trust me, if it was I'd be outta here! 

Maybe taking a break might help you to focus on yourself a bit more at the moment which is exactly what I think you need. Maybe do some journaling and self reflection and remind yourself of all the good things there are to live for and all your amazing qualities you have to share with the world! Like that over caring, compassionate and loving heart of yours!! I know you can do it. It's not easy and sometimes giving up seems so much easier but I know you will come back to yourself and realise that this isn't actually what you want to be doing. You have so much more to live for @Lost_Space_Explorer5 so PLEASE I'm begging you, do not sell yourself short!! 

I hope you are able to recieve some support through @Maddy-RO email and keep her posted with your safety. Remember you have the 2-3 business days, so you're lucky you actually have 5 days now with the weekend! So I hope you're able to take those days to just ground yourself and connect back in with you. I believe in you. Please stay safe. ❤ 

Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I just wanted to check in on you as it sounds like things have been difficult lately. How are you feeling today? Heart

Highlighted

Lol 2-3 business days @MB95 Smiley Tongue Ugh well maybe I somehow illegally caught a plane and fled the country during covid, you never know Smiley Tongue

I'm okay @Sophia-RO. I talked to my counsellor and she sounded worried Smiley Sad Because I was being really avoidant and laughing at things that weren't funny. I'm really scared of what might happen but I think that's a good sign cause fear usually keeps me safe. Or well causes me to freak out and then make blunders which causes others to step in.

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Nah there would be any plans to take you none of them can be bothered to fly to Australia in the first place lol. I am glad you talked to your counsellor but I am sorry you are still not going so well.