cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Okay, well maybe I swam to a different country!! @Eden1717
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Way too far and too many sharks try again. 

Highlighted

awh sharks aren't so bad Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  that is true some sharks are ok lol. 

Highlighted

I'm thinking of you and hope you stay away from all sharks, oceans and planes!! ❤

Highlighted

ahaha I'm so confused (it's gotten too figurative for me Smiley Tongue) but thanks @MB95 I think I get your drift. I hope you're okay too
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Get your drift..... because of the ocean.... Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted

Hahaha Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I just wanted to check in - how are you doing today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

I'm okay, how are you @Janine-RO?

I saw my psych today and we spent the entire session safety planning because I essentially gave nothing away Smiley Sad I feel bad about it now cause I should have just told her what was wrong but I couldn't- I'm too embarrassed and ashamed. It's pathetic, like wtf is WRONG with me? I won't get to see her for another 2 weeks cause she's on break. That is if I make it till then. I don't want to mess everything up but like I'm fighting my own head at the moment. This sounded very angsty haha

In other (more positive) news I'm doing some volunteer work experience at a shop once a week (gotta beef up that resume). I got to use a cash register for the first time! (it was terrifying)