cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling low

Hey @j95 I am making you a thread cause i want to talk to you about how things are going right now.

I'm definitely hearing that you're just not feeling at all great aboutyourself at the moment. Are you feeling like you're stuck in a bit of a loop right now?

Re: Feeling low

@Ben-RO I'm just really not doing very well.
Yeah I think I'm stuck in a loop
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

And I don't know how to get out of this loop

It's okay not to know how to get off the loop @j95; I feel your pain.

These ongoing thoughts and feelings might be something you can acknowledge as yes they are real, but you can still be in control. To got off the loop might not be straight forward, but trying different things/engaging in new activities might help settle things for you.

These are just my thoughts and I don't like seeing other people struggling so much.

That was some awesome supporting right there @loves netball

@j95 first thing is do you want to get out of the loop right now? Or do you feel like you need to have some time being sad right now?

I should probably get out of the loop @Ben-RO like this has been going on for a bit, things will get worse if I don't get out of this loop soon and things are already pretty bad 

Hey @j95, has something happened or has someone said something to throw you into the ol' loop?

I'm wondering if once you work that out, some door ways will open in your mind and help you outta there. What do you reckon?

Things have just been getting progressively worse for a while then small things have happened that have sort of made me reach tipping point and get this bad @Bree-RO

@j95 oh bummer, it seemed for a while there you were feeling really good between work and your skate deck project etc.

It sometimes sucks that pain is a part of life huh. It's not easy, but knowing that hard times are a part of what makes us strong,  amazing human beings can be beneficial.. I got hurt really badly last month, and reminding myself that the experience was a positive lesson for my future kind of settled me a little.

Something I admire is your use of physical activity to clear your head, I've got the gym and bike riding - but you have a whole bunch of activities! Including swimming, is there any chance you could hit the water and clear your head?

@Bree-RO I was feeling good.then things just went bad and now they are terrible. And I'm just sick of some of the things that are going on they aren't helping they are making it worse. It doesn't help that I'm an unhelpable idiot.
I'm not sure if I will go for a swim, I don't really feel like if