cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I feel so broken

No one will care and on one will see this but I’m just so broken. I can’t breathe, I can’t speak, I can’t feel anything. I’m so lost and I feel so lonely. I’m loosing my mind. I’m always doing the wrong thing without meaning to. I’m such a disappointment and a failure. Everyone leaves me. I just want to be okay. I have to pretend to be ok just to make everyone else good because as soon as I break it’s my own fault and I’m not aloud to be sad. Everything is repeating and it’s hurting my head. Everything replays in my mind and I can’t concentrate. I can’t move on from the past. I’m stuck where I hate people but feel obligated to love them. I hate myself so much. I just want to restart or end it all. I’ve given up trying to be good enough. I feel so cold

ive given up breathing 

Highlighted

Re: I feel so broken

Hey @Heretorelate, I care and hear you!

It sounds like last night was really tough Smiley Sad How're you feeling this morning? Are you safe? Your thoughts seemed very self critical Smiley Sad What usually helps when you're overwhelmed with these thoughts? Did writing them down last night help in any way? I'm wondering if you've ever done thought challenging before or looked at the list of unhelpful thinking styles, as this can help some people. Did anything happen to trigger feeling so down last night that you wanted to talk through?

Here to chat if you need ❤ Smiley Happy
Highlighted

hey @Heretorelate

I also wanted to check in with how you're feeling this morning. The thoughts you were having last night sound as if they were really really distressing. Is there anything we can do to help? Even if you just need someone to talk through things with, we are here to help Heart

Highlighted

Hi @Heretorelate 

HeyFriend.gif

I just wanted to check in on you and let you know that we are here for you and that there is people that will listen and support you. I don't know what you are going through or what you have been through but the future is uncertain and things can and will get better eventually. Please continue to reach out to people whether it's your friends, family, or us on the forum. If you have ever need to visit a psychologist or counselor and talk to someone. If you are worried or don't have the energy there are always helplines that are free to call, anonymous, and is open very regularly. I really hope you are okay and that you know that life will pick back up for you.

Hope you are doing well friend. 

Highlighted

Hey @Heretorelate 

I'm so sorry you feel that way. I care about you and I'm listening Heart Please let us know how you are and give us an update when you're ready. If you are still feeling quite overwhelmed and sad, please reach out for help from a professional psychologist or psychiatrist if you can. I know that those services may sometimes be out of reach but like @Anzelmo also said, there are also helplines that are available 24/7. If you need me to link you to some, please let me know. We're here for you Heart

Highlighted

@Heretorelate I'm sorry to hear that you are in a really rough headspace. Have any of the suggestions posted here been of help? Let us know you are travelling, if you like. Sending hugs.