cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m sad

I’m sad because my dog died a couple weeks ago it’s still really hard for me @scared01 @Nightruner23 @Bree-RO @Bee I didn’t mean my po

Re: I’m sad

Sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger what do you do to keep yourself busy and mind off @Cheeseburger

sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger i know what its like to loose the people or our pets that  we love too and how certain dates/aniversaries can affect us all

have you got a way to remember your dog ? something to do on the day to represent him. i light candles, sometimes write a letter to them and put it away or go to a favourite place. 

sometimes its good to write about the fun times you and your dog has together

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Cheeseburger I'm sorry to hear about your dog Smiley Sad It can be hard when celebrations come up and we're missing someone we love who has passed away.

It can be hard when a pet passes away, often we get so attached and they are like part of the family!

My condolences for you and your family <3

(I've moved your thread over here to a more appropriate place and so it's seen a bit more too Smiley Happy )

(Ps. I just edited my reply so it slows a bit better. Although I left what I initially wrote and crossed it out Smiley Happy )

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hi @Cheeseburger - losing a pet is a really painful thing to happen, I'm so sorry to hear this. 
Just as the posts above say about grieving for a loved one- grieving for your dog is a really important but painful process. 
We're here to support you, and listen to you. 

I had my dog for 9 years and he was old but he died and I wasn’t expecting him to die like he did

@Cheeseburger It sounds like it came as a bit of a shock that your dog passed away Smiley Sad

We actually have a Getting Real about Greif on Monday

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

It was an shock about him dying