cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: In love with my best friend

That's okay @tasminspeedd, there is no rush! The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and ready 

@queenP I know that there is no rush but he is going on a holiday tomorrow and I have missed my chance 

Do you know when he gets back? 

@queenPyeah in 3 weeks, not happy that he is leaving me for so long because he is the only friend i have in one of my classes but I will have to deal with it

Hi @tasminspeedd
Telling someone you have feelings for them is definitely a tricky thing to do, I can definitely relate! Sorry to hear that he's going away for a while, how have you been feeling?
Highlighted

@missep Honestly it has been really hard and I dealing with it really bad, but I’m trying to do my best 

Hey @tasminspeedd 

I’m sorry to hear your friend is going away and you haven’t had a chance to tell them yet. That sounds really tough. Smiley Sad Not to downplay how difficult this situation is, but I was wondering if this could perhaps be a good opportunity to think about or write about what you would like to say to him? 

@JanaG yeah I am going to think about what I am going to say, I’m going to write a letter and tell him everything

Sounds great @tasminspeedd  Smiley Happy I'm sure you'll write a beautiful letter. While he is gone though, is there anything you can think of that you could do to take care of yourself?

@JanaG  honestly I have just been listening to music and talking to my friends and I think that is all I really need to do because it has helped me so much already