cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Let’s call you brain fuzz and you will be my brain fuzz.

Hi @Eagle, I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience with 'Mrs' during this session Smiley Sad I've had similar situations with a doctor before, and it's unpleasant to feel a person who should be helping you is more engrossed in their own life. I think it's incredibly forgiving and good of you to consider her perspective, in that she may have just been excited, and agree with @scared01 in that it might be worth giving her another chance to make up for her mistake. Have you ever felt this way after a session before?

And how have you been feeling recently? We're always here to talk with and listen Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

hey @Eagle how are things going for you?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01.. I decided to see a new psychologist. I told her that i was just shopping for a new one LOL.. she was really good didn’t really push anything like making any appointment in the future.. i admit that starting again was hard but worth it.. i left feeling really good about everything... not sure if i will make another appointment or stay with my old one yet.. 

thats good @Eagle youll know if they are the right one. most psychologists know that you need to find the right one for you so dont push anything on the first session.
hope you find one that suits you soon
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01. Thanks