cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need somewhere to hide

@Sophia-RO It's been hard to do anything. Just getting out of bed takes hours. I've been missing meals because I can't manage to make myself cook anything. 

I see my case manager in a week. Family is not helpful I just have to fake being okay around them and take care of them. My partner is lovely and supportive but because we're long distance there's only so much she can do. I just wish we were closer so I could get a hug Smiley Sad 

I'm teaching myself maths (I checked out of even trying to understand maths in like yr8 because I was so depressed in high school but I wanna understand it now) so I did some online lessons for a distraction. I might just try to sleep. 

I am sorry to hear about what you have been going through lately @DruidChild , it sounds very difficult. I hope that you will find it helpful to see your case manager next week. I think its really lovely that your partner is so supportive, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to not have them physically with you for support at times ! I think learning some maths online is a really good distraction, I think there would definitely be more than enough content to keep you distracted for a while Smiley Happy

Indeed, it is very difficult for us to make lessons online. I suffer more than my son. These are 2 different things to study offline or on the computer. If the first half-hour, he sits normally, then the further the worse. He gets up, walks around the room, starts playing, and does not obey me. But if I scold and punish him, he runs into the room and hides under the knitted weighted blanket which he dragged into his tent. To tell the truth, this is a pitiful sight, on the one hand, I really feel sorry for him, but on the other hand, I am very nervous and it pisses me off.

I am sorry to hear that @DanOstin. Studying online can be very difficultand it is not something that we are all used to. Please feel welcome to share more about your experience on your own thread if you like Heart