Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New episode of illness (tw)

@Beautifullybroken I hope so...

Hey @Tiny_leaf.

How are you doing this evening?

I haven’t got the energy to catch up on the possible 50 posts I’ve missed, but I hope you’re okay.
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Yup, like 50 posts and a couple of new threads....

A lot has been going on recently for me..

How about you?

That's fair enough.

I could be better, but I'm okay.

I'm really annoyed that my siblings have finally managed to make me sick, and I hate it. My voice could go at any time.

But apart from that and not sleeping, I'm going to my possibly new school interview today. I refuse to go to the actual school, because they haven't got a strings program, and I hate change. But I may not get a choice if I stay at my school currently, or my new one... Smiley Sad

But You know, all that happens all the time to some people...

What's been going on recently for you? If you don't mind me asking...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx ugh I hate when that happens... I hope it improves quickly! 

How did the interview go?

And I've been having a mix of depression, anxiety, hallucinations and stress..

Plus I have an NDIS planning meeting tomorrow.. 😣

Yeah, I hope so too. Luckily, I'm not the only one to get sick. My gym teacher is also sick, and has no voice either.

The interview wasn't bad, but I don't like the decision I have to make. My mum and dad are still giving me a say in which one I go to, but I hate that I have to decide. Even then, I still need to get accepted into the school first. Fingers crossed that I don't...

As much as the school is great, and they don't have as much behaviour management as most schools have. They are pretty good, and textbooks don't need to be brought to and from school. They're online. We all need an iPad each, to download all the stuff needed, but still. I just hate change. I don't want to lose my friends especially.

Oof. Hallucinations, depression, anxiety, and stress ain't fun. Good luck with your NDIS meeting. That must be so scary, with the added amounts of stress and sadness.

How are you today? I'm just getting an assignment draft done... Smiley Sad

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I know what you mean.. choices are difficult....

And tired and anxious mostly...

Plus the only way to get extra funding for my mental illnesses and some related therapy is to prove that they will be permanent.

So basically I need to go through a heap of scientific peer reviewed studies that basically talk about how bad my outcomes and chances of recovery are.

Because nothing could go wrong with getting seriously depressed people to read in depth about how shit their future is probably going to be before actually helping them. Smiley Mad

It's one of the most f-ed up policies that I've seen.

But yeah turns out that I have a fairly strong case for proving I am permanently mentally ill, which isn't brilliant news.

Hey @Tiny_leaf I'm sorry to hear you've been having to deal with depression, stress, hallucinations. Wishing you the best at your NDIS appointment today Heart 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Not nice to hear you're unwell! Heart Have you got any good remedies? 

Also, really nice to see you both supporting each other - even with everything going on for yourselves. 

Thanks @Bre-RO 

I'm so nervous..!

@Tiny_leaf I get really nervous about those kinds of appointments too - I try and think about how relieved I'll feel when it's over and what I'm going to do to treat myself for doing something hard. What's something fun/nice you can do for yourself later on?