cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling Miserable and Stuff

@SomeoneNADJS  Hey R, it's really good to hear that you were able to keep yourself safe last night, and talk to your mum about what was happening for you, and it's great to hear that you're feeling better. What are you up to today? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

[Mi**] R must have switched out a while ago. Currently we're spending our holidays catching up on distance learning work we missed.

I don't think I've talked here before. I can't remember when I was last awake but I came into the system in July I think. The system's grown a lot since then, I'm kinda worried about it. It was a problem back then and still no one has been able to stop it. Not feeling great about things now.

Hey Mi**, I don't think I've met you before- it's nice to meet you Smiley Happy It sounds like it would feel really full on having the system growing a lot, do you mind if I ask how many are in the system now? Good on you for catching up on some of your work - do you have any relaxing time planned as well? 

[Mi**] Nice to meet you too. I think there are 1,950 at the moment. And R's been putting a lot of pressure on herself to find ways to make sure everyone can have a life and be taken care of. But she's been doing that since the system was at less than 50 known members, so I don't think she has much of a chance of success.

Yeah, we've got some relaxing time planned. We started yet another new game project (or more accurately, modified an idea that En tried to make in 2017 but failed and started working on that again). I think that's going well, even though I personally haven't had any involvement with it.

The new game project sounds really exciting Mi**! Are different system members able to work on different aspects of it? I can understand R feeling like there's a heavy burden on her having to take care of that many members, is anyone else able to help to take the pressure off her? 

[Mi**@Janine-RO Yeah, some people like to do different things for it.

I’m not sure who could help R because none of us really know what to do. It just keeps getting worse.

I think it was Dm who tried to use our monthly growth rates to predict we’d end 2020 with 2,088 members of our system. We ended with 1,934. But we’ll probably hit 2000 by the end of the month at current rates.

Hey Mi** it must be a bit of a shock to front again and see how much the system has grown Smiley Sad

I hope the new game project is going well! That sounds so fun! Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like R was having a really tough time yesterday Smiley Sad I'm sorry about those horrible interactions with your dad Smiley Sad I can't imagine what that would be like for you all

[Nt] According to our records, I showed up in the system about two weeks after Mi**, and honestly it's a bit of a shock for me too. The game project is going well, and I have more horrible interactions with our dad to share.

For context, one of our dogs lives inside and she pooped in his bathroom. He got upset, and I told the dog that she was a "good girl". He denied that the dog belongs to our family and then when I said she's our dog, he compared me to a Trump supporter (specifically like one of the ones that were on the news this morning).

After that, he left me alone, but just a few minutes ago he came back and made some weird comparison about me being happy the dog pooped in his bathroom and the rise of a murderous historical figure who shall not be named. I honestly don't know how we've lived with this idiot for so many years. Somehow he doesn't realise how inappropriate some of the things he says are.

Edit: Apparently he was being silly, but I didn't find it funny.

that sounds like a really uncomfortable situation @SomeoneNADJS, and I can understand why you'd be feeling frustrated, even though your dad meant his comments as a joke. Do you think you'd be able to have an honest chat about how those sort of comments make you feel, and if he can avoid making jokes around you?

[A@Andrea-RO Our mum told us to let it go so we're just going to ignore it for now. This is just what he's normally like. He's an idiot. I'm sure if we talked to him he'd just laugh in our face.

We're also getting close to hitting 2000 members which is something we're all freaked out about. I'm worried because I don't know how we're going to cope, and it's likely going to get worse over time if more and more people keep showing up.

We've also been using an old version of Just Dance for most of our exercise (since it's usually quite hot outside), and we recently bought the latest one. decided to give it a go earlier and recorded herself dancing (very badly, lol) to a few songs. Although she did get Superstar on an extreme difficulty song on her first try. It was really funny to watch.