Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Everyone really is leaving me...

Smiley Sad

Yeah.. what the title says

My other thread was getting too long so I made a new one, don't mind me

Highlighted

Re: Everyone really is leaving me...

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , do you want to have a vent here about what's going on for you at the moment? I'm sorry you're feeling this way, all us mods at Reach Out are here for you Heart

Highlighted

Idk I just feel like everyone of my supports has left/is leaving- my KHL counsellor then my CM and psychiatrist in 2 weeks.

But like now maybe someone on here is leaving *cough* I won't say who and this was like my safety net for supports when I push everyone away.

I'm okay now though, I just had a moment of worrying about that. It's not that big of a deal, I have other supports set up, it just feels like it's a bit personal and the world is having a bit of a laugh at me. But I know that's wrong
Highlighted

That is a horrible feeling @Lost_Space_Explorer5  Smiley Sad and totally understandable to feel worried and upset. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok now. Is there something chill you could do this afternoon to lift those feelings a bit?

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO I've been watching TV- I did want to go for a walk but it's getting a bit dark and I don't know if my parents would let me out because I was being risky recently
Highlighted

Hey @lost_Space_Explorer5

I’m not very caught up on your last thread or what’s going on for you right now, but I’m here if you need. Heart

Maybe we can chat about animals or something? I’ve been making some memes with my dog, because of the way she looks at us sometimes. Smiley Very Happy

Only if you’re up to it Heart
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, how are you going?

I'm not really feeling up to chat tonight sorry Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@lost_Space_Explorer5 I'm not too bad, but I'm physically not very well...
I kinda fainted on Friday, and it was not fun. I'm okay now though. Smiley Happy

Its okay, I'll be around still, if you want to chat. Smiley Happy Heart

Heart Pain makes you Stronger, Tears make you Braver, and Heartbreaks make you Wiser. So thank the past for a better future. Heart

Highlighted

Hello @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I am sorry to hear that things have been hard for you lately, I hope that you were able to feel a bit better after watching some TV. You mentioned that you have been risky lately, are you feeling okay tonight? 

Sorry to hear that you fainted on friday @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I can't imagine how difficult that must be! I am glad to hear that you are okay though, you are really strong!

Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

I'm sorry to hear you're not well @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , is your doctor trying to treat/manage this problem with you?

(TW) I'm okay @Sophia-RO, just a bit angry and having urges to hurt myself but I'm ignoring them okay. I only really SH if my brain just won't switch off and I'm really desperate to try and stop thinking.. but atm I know this is temporary anger/feeling hurt and I'll get past it and waiting it out will work