cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling consumed by all these thoughts

@Tiny_leaf Yes - I know it! Catchy and annoying haha. Damn that is a process that's for sure. I'm really sorry you have to go through that. You must be good at drawing! 

I have my boyfriends parents that I can call if I need to. I'm sure I can find someone to call if I need to if they are busy. Just don't really have anyone like a friend who is available to come to an appointment.  I'm hoping this will work out and simply pass. 

Smiley Sad feeling down though. Everything is so exhausting atm. 

[edit] Oops.. accidentally posted that twice...

Highlighted

@mspaceK I hope it all goes okay.. when will you get word back on the tests?

And I like to think so Smiley Tongue 

I'm not at a professional artist level but I have sold a few in the past so hopefully it'll all work out....

@Tiny_leaf I have to ring tomorrow to find out when I'll get the result. I think it is 2-3 days though. Hopefully sooner. I haven't had a real bad pain episode in a couple hours thankfully. Feeling super tired. Just been watching netflix and now I'm watching Harry Potter 1 as a distraction. Harry Potter is my favourite. Might fall asleep! I just ate dinner - some soup and I'm hoping I can get through the night without too much hassel. 

I like to trace drawings but I'm not good at free hand drawings. 

@mspaceK I hope it turns out okay, and that the results come back soon. Waiting for stuff like that isn't fun, I hate the uncertainty...

(I mean.. except for when I was in the ED once and was tested for both drugs and pregnancy. I feel like I would've noticed doing anything that could lead to testing positive for either....)

And Professor McGonnagle's possibly my favorite character. Plus I've learnt roughly how to do her "look", which is useful at school if someone's trying to use me as a joke. It's kinda funny, because I'm tiny and basically defenseless, but if I give someone that look they'll look at me like I've grown an extra head and leave me be.

Do you have a favorite Harry Potter book/ movie? 

Hahahaha @Tiny_leaf I kinda really want to see you do that look! I'm just imagining it because obviously I don't know what you look like. I'm small too - I always get mistaken for being younger than I am. Sometimes quite frustrating. 

I love ALL of them Smiley Very Happy I am re reading the series and I'm up to book 5. I think my favourite movie is Chamber of Secrets and book is Order if the Phoenix or Half Blood Prince. I really love Neville and Luna and Snape. 

Also, random fact, Professor McGonagall was named that because JKR heard and liked the surname of "Sir William Topaz McGonagall, Knight of the White Elephant, Burmah", who's considered to be the worst poet in the English language. (but his poems are in print still even though he died over a century ago) 

@mspaceK Luna is great Smiley Happy

I think that the first book's my favorite, and the second movie. 

@Tiny_leaf I just started number 2. Chamber of Secrets. I have a very vivid memory of the very first time I watched this movie. I was so excited to see it I couldn't wait. For some reason Harry Potter was this thing I just loved straight away and I've loved it my whole life. I read all the books when I was 10/11 years old! And the Deathly Hallows came out the year I turned 12 I'm pretty sure. 

@mspaceK I've got a terrible memory... I've got no idea when I first read it honestly..

It's great that you've found something you love!!