cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling consumed by all these thoughts

Hey @mspaceK hope you're feeling a bit better today! That sounds good that the pain has passed and that you're entertaining yourself! Just to join in the chat about harry potter, I think I've read up to halfway in the 6th book, but I took a break and couldn't get back into it because I forgot pretty much all I read in the first half of the book. I haven't read for leisure in a while hahah too much entertainment on devices and internet nowadays. 

@I_am_not_Groot That's me right now with a book i've been reading. I got half way through, stopped and then decided to re-read it. I'm up to the halfway point again and I can't get myself to finish reading even though I actually do like the book. I'm just going through a reading slump because I have been playing video games and watching TV shows. I do recommend reading the Harry Potter series though Smiley Very Happy It's amazing through and through. 

Feeling a bit better at the moment. It seems to have dissipated heaps right now but i've also barely eaten anything. hmm, got doctors tomorrow so i'll wait what they say. 

Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better right now.

I've got to go and finish my assignment, but I'll be back on tomorrow. Goodnight. xx Smiley Happy

@mspaceK Oh yes when I have time in the future I'll be doing more reading. I haven't really read for leisure in a long time, probably like 4 years now. What TV shows are you watching right now? I hope to finish watching Game of Thrones in the holidays, but I'm on the first episode, so i'm not sure how realistic that is hahaha. I hope your results can help you a lot also!! 

@I_am_not_Groot @mspaceK that's my usual reading pattern as well... I keep losing bookmarks and finding them a year later in a random book..

@I_am_not_Groot I saw the Game of Thrones finale today. It was amazing Smiley Very Happy So many feeels. Definitely recommend watching the whole seasons and try not to see any spoilers if you can avoid.

@Tiny_leaf I will say that when I was younger I was a lot worse at leaving bookmarks in random books. Now I try not to start new books when I am already reading one. 

What are you doing tonight? I just ate some food and now listening to music up in my room. I am really trying to distract myself because I really do feel consumed by negativity. I feel like I cannot catch a break from all these negative thoughts and feelings. And nothing is exciting me. 

@mspaceK not much, mostly just working on a picture if my pen is gonna let me...

The main issue with digital drawing is that pens can glitch....

@Tiny_leaf I don't know much about digital drawing but that seems really cool. I hope your pen can work for you. What sort of picture are you drawing? 

@mspaceK it's a lot of fun, there's a lot more freedom.

I'm drawing an antique-style map, it's one of the designs I'm hoping to sell. 

@Tiny_leaf Well that sounds amazing Smiley Happy 

I've always wanted to write a book and get it published. A long time dream of mine that I have had since I was a little kid learning to write and reading books.