cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Going round in circles

Hey everyone, I’m sorry for not being as active as I want to be on here, but I’m really not doing well.

I’m stuck in an endless cycle of pain and hopelessness. Everything is just so hard, even self care. I feel like a horrible person who deserves to be dead. I let people down all the time and my friends are not comfortable talking to me or being around me. I have let my family down too being the person I am, and things are really starting to take their toll.

I have to break this cycle somehow - in a good way. But it’s so hard when there’s almost nobody behind me. 😔

Re: TW: Going round in circles

Hi @mrmusic,

I'm sorry to hear things have been difficult, but I want you to know that you are not alone and that this community is behind you Heart We value your kindness, courage, honesty and resilience in managing your well-being, and in the way that you support others. On this forum I hope you can feel valued for the incredible person you are and that we are here to support you to take steps forward with your wellbeing. 

It can be really hard to feel trapped in a cycle of hopelessness, and I am hearing how painful that is for you right now. I can certainly relate to feeling like some days things are just too hard to do, where things can feel like a big effort. Has anything happened for you today that has contributed to feeling this way?

I'm really glad to hear you are wanting to break the cycle in a positive way, do you have any ideas of how you might take steps towards this?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO Apart from bringing this up with my psychiatrist when I see him next week, I really don’t know. Keeping up the self care I guess. It’s also really hard because I’m battling the idea that I don’t deserve help because of how horrible I am.

Sometimes it also feels like the “incredible person” you refer to is only an online persona, and as much as I want to be this person in real life, I struggle so much to relate to others. That’s something I’ve got to work on too. I hope I get there one day.

hi @mrmusic im sorry your struggling so much atm. im not much on advice atm but i wanted you to know that im hearing you and that your not alone with these thoughts and emotions. Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @scared01. ❤️

My night is terrible. I feel like I’m running on empty. I have virtually no energy or motivation. Right now, I just want to go to sleep and never wake up, I’m trying to be positive, but when my friends try and avoid me, then its easy to wonder why I bother. Unfortunately, that’s my fault too, because I have trouble socially.

Safe to say I’ve had better days. Smiley Sad

@mrmusic sometimes it can be good to rest the mind and body when we're feeling that way Heart Any chance of doing this? We're here to support you Smiley Happy

im sorry your struggling @mrmusic

would some relaxation, a hot shower and then an early bedtime be of any help?

i get the friendship troubles too, hugs for the troubles Heart

@Bree-RO @scared01 those sounds like good suggestions, I’ll try my best. ❤️ I’ve had a lot of trouble sleeping over the last few nights. My main priority is staying safe; I’ve got helpline numbers on hand, just need a space to do it, as my family isn’t that supportive (well they are, but only on their terms).

@mrmusic
would the online chat be more helpful? like go to your room and connect then or maybe wait till abit later when its quieter and your not needed as much?

So stoked to hear you have the helpline numbers on hand @mrmusic, we really want you to stay safe too - you're super important to us Smiley Happy