cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

I’m so happy to hear from you all

About 20 minutes ago I just got broken up with from a 4 month relationship that somehow cured all my problems. I started eating, I was so happy, I was confident
And now I want to die again (I’m safe though)

But seriously
CHRISTMAS EVE?!!!

@Bananatime04 I had something similar like that happen a few years ago, it's horrible Smiley Sad

Hey @Bananatime04, it's nice to hear from you again! I'm sorry things have been so hard lately Smiley Sad Christmas eve, I agree the timing is pretty icky

I'm glad you're safe but I'm sorry to hear you got broken up with and that it's brought back a lot of pain Smiley Sad Did you want to talk about what's been going on for you?

I am sorry to hear about what has happened @Bananatime04 . I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Smiley Sad It sucks to hear that you are feeling like you want to die, but its good that you are safe right now. Is there anything that you can do tonight that might help you manage these feelings?

Thanks guys

Merry Christmas
I might talk about it later but I don’t really feel like it atm

Merry Christmas @Bananatime04!

Hey @Bananatime04 ! Just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing - break ups are shit at the best of times, let alone on Xmas eve Smiley Sad  I hope you're doing okay Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here

It's good to hear from you again @Bananatime04. I wish it was under better circumstances though. You're right, Christmas Eve is such a bad time to break up with someone. Smiley Sad
I'm glad you're safe. How are you feeling now?
We're here for you. Heart

@Janine-RO @WheresMySquishy thank you Heart
I have been struggling to feel okay and I think I’ve turned down a bad path. I have been drinking a lot and I also have done drugs. I just want to be happy. I want him back but everyone says it’s not worth it. He was my happiness

I’m okay though

Aww, @Bananatime04 I'm so sorry that all of this has happened... Heart

I'm not very good at supporting at the moment, but I'm here for you. Heart We love you here, Bananatime04. Heart