Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx thank you so much Heart
I hope you’re okay Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 you're welcome Heart

I'm okay, just a bit tired and my health playing up a bit. Apart from that, I'm great, its just my supporting skills are a little rusty. I haven't been online much either lol. Smiley Very Happy

That’s alright @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy same though, my supporting skills don’t exist aha I am not very helpful anymore

Hey @Bananatime04, I'm sorry to hear how much you're struggling Smiley Sad If it's okay, how did he make you feel happy?

Do you have anyone supporting you right now?

What are you two talking about?! @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04

You having amazing support skills! Heart

Sounds like things are tough for you right now @Bananatime04, so I am glad to hear that you are okay. It sounds like you have had the chance to talk with others about what you have been going through lately. Has that been helpful for you? Heart Do you have anyone that is supporting you through these hard times?

That sounds really hard @Bananatime04 

Please be careful with what you take.

Thank you so much everyone Heart I don’t know why but like it’s really hard to reply to people now Smiley Sad it feels like so much effort and I’m so tired

Also my new kids helpline counsellor is also leaving. But it’s fine.

Oh I actually broke a mirror a couple days before my boyfriend broke up with me so this is all probably the start of my 7 years bad luck 🤭

Hey @Bananatime04 its understandable to feel like its hard to reply when you're tired and you've got a lot on Heart No pressure to do anything you're not feeling up to.

That is such a shame your KHL counsellor is leaving Smiley Sad Is that happening soon?

I'm hearing that things are feeling pretty crappy at the moment, we're here for you Heart