cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW it's all too much

@Tiny_leafI also wanted to add,
That you aren't alone on the betrayed feeling. I've been backstabbed many times, but that never hurt as much as getting betrayed by my mentor. She was an amazing person, and gave me something that no one could. (I'm kinda guessing that that was how you felt with your school counselor?)

But my mentor lacked 2 things:
The ability to listen without interrupting,
And actually take my feelings into account/interpret a message she may have misunderstood.

That last reason, was when she betrayed me. That was a last minute thing, the same kind of way that you found out about your counselor. And I'm so, so, so sorry that you had to go through that feeling. It's not fun, and I understand what it feels like.
I still wish I could see her the same way as I used to, or for that loving relationship back. But she has an evil kind of aura around her.

Sorry that I put my story on your thread. But yeah, that's how I understand you right now.

Highlighted

So apparently my psychologist did know, but assumed I'd been told, so she forgot about it.

We've now got an understanding that anything she gets from headspace/ the hospital was probably not told to me first, so she'll make sure to tell me.

So everything sucks very slightly less.

And thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm sorry that happened to you...

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I am glad you now have more communication going with your psych and that you are feeling slightly better, do you feel comfortable with the information you now have? 

@Tiny_leaf  I'm so sorry that you're going through this right now. Smiley Sad The lack of communication between the different services, you and your family sounds so frustrating. I'm really sorry that you found out about the diagnosis in this way. It can be really overwhelming to receive a diagnosis as it is.
I'm glad that you and your psychologist were able to come to an agreement about how to improve communication in the future though. Heart

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf that’s what happens when people just play the assumption game. At least you could make things a bit better in that situation, which I probably couldn’t do. I would just say no I’m fine, I don’t need your help.

No problem. ❤️ No need to be sorry though. It’s been and gone, and she’s gone back to her home country, I assume. I haven’t heard anything from her in a year.

How are you going tonight?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @WheresMySquishy @Eden1717 thanks guys.

I'm not doing great, feeling really anxious... 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  What is making you anxious? I am not great as well. It sucks. 

Highlighted

I’m here if you need me @Tiny_leaf.❤️
@Eden1717 I’m also here if you want t talk on your thread. ❤️
Highlighted

Hope you’re okay @Tiny_leaf ❤️❤️
I’m also here for now if you need anything x
Highlighted

Omg @Tiny_leaf I forgot to mention! The other day I saw your rank go up to a builder!! I’m so proud of you Heart