cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too much atm

I'm just having a shit night, pretty down.  Plus my cat just brought in a live mouse and I couldn't save it so that's great too.

Re: Too much atm

Hi @FootyFan26 sorry to hear you're not having a good night. What are some ways you can look after yourself tonight?

@Lan-RO Hey. I don't know. I just want someone to sit with and chill out with.

@FootyFan26 it's great you've come online to chat with us Smiley Happy What do you have on for tomorrow? I'll tag some of our other members too @LeoTheLion @scared01 @j95 @N1ghtW1ng @Nightruner23

hey @FootyFan26 sorry to hears its a rough night for you

anything in particular? 

sorry to hear about the mouse too, can be yukky to see 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Nah @scared01. Started off okay but just went downhill from there. I just want someone who can sit with me and do whatever. It always seems to just come out of the blue.

@Lan-RO Nothing planned, try and get some homework done and that's it.

ok well il sit with you @FootyFan26 anything in particular you want to talk about at all?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 it's just that this happens a couple od times, it's not a one off and I find it hard because I don't talk with anyone about it.

I'm here too @FootyFan26
It sucks that is seems to come out of the blue, do you find that makes it harder to cope with? As opposed to having the feeling come on over time or because of something?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @FootyFan26

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//