cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Trigger Warning: Got Taken Advantage Of While DRUNK Out Of My Mind

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago I woke up with a i thought guy friend on top of me ... I started screaming and crying he kept on and was laughing at me I called a friend to come get the guy out of my house but he couldn't come he was at work too far away so he starts calling so called friends around me hoping to find someone to help me couldn't get any one the guy finally left my house now everyone hates me and says they think I just felt bad about having sex with the guy I feel so alone my anxiety is threw the roof

Hi @Notmenow, welcome to Reach Out. It sounds like what you experienced was extremely scary and it's understandable that you're feeling so anxious and alone right now. I'm going to send you an email so we can talk about some options for getting support as you should not have to go through this on your own.

Lee / RO

P.S. I've edited your post slightly as some of the language you used was quite descriptive and may be triggering to others. I hope this is okay with you.

Hey @Notmenow
that sounds really terrifying, and also unfair that the people around you aren't taking it seriously. Anxiety is a completely normal reaction to a situation like that, sometimes it's just your mental health kicking in into fight or flight mode which actually is a good thing and caused you to call for help in the first place. Sometimes when my anxiety gets overwhelming I try to remember this, I hope it's a reassuring feeling for you too and I hope you feel more support around you soon 💛

@Alicat I'm sorry this is all new to me I completely understand never knew what triggers were until now

@Notmenow you have nothing to feel sorry about Smiley Happy Reachout is great for support and you never need to feel like you can't share anything on here for fear of judgment. we're all in this together, bad times or good. I hope this upcoming week is better for you