cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your Problems & Your Solutions

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy R.O

Normally a person would ask someone a solution for their problems but when you look at it, the solution may be in yourself. So in this trend, you can post your problem and come up with a solution BUT we will give you a possible solution too so don't stress! ;D

e.g.

Problem: My friend teases me horribly

My possible solution: I could try to tell my friend to stop it and notify what I am comfortable with and see how she/he reacts to that.

*I don't know if that was a good example but ANYWAY, I hope this makes sense! Let's see how you go and welcome to my new trend ;P

IF you high-five THIS post, it shows how awesome you are and how awesome I am! Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Re: Your Problems & Your Solutions

Hey @Doni99 

Can you explain your idea a bit further? Maybbe give us a few examples. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I like the idea of focusing on the solutions Doni!! Maybe everyone else can help by giving eachother ideas for solutions to eachothers problem as well?? What do you think? Or is it better to think up yr own solutions?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

So you post your problem and your possible solution and then maybe the next person posts a possible solution too and then their own personal problem and solution?

So it would be like

^^ Doni: thats a good solution, you could ask your friend to stop because it hurts your feelings and you would rather she not speak to you like that

My Problem: Trying to eat healthy but my mum keeps buying chocolate and putting it in the fridge and I cant resist if its there

Solution: Ask my mum to put it in a box i cant see through and not tell me that its there so I am not tempted! or put it somewhere secret in the cupboard

Highlighted

@hartley_  

Solution: Let mum know you are really trying to eat healthy and that although the chocolate is delicious its hard to stay committed. I have to admit... your idea is awesome... a see through box nice one.

Problem: Im trying to decide if i should study more or not

Solution: Apply anyway and see what happens??

Highlighted

@EloiseRose there is nothing wrong with trying Smiley Happy