cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

i feel like i can`t continue

its about a month that i`m feeling really stressed and sad and i don`t know why.

i am constantly fighting with everybody around me. i get upset from tiny things.

i`ve been diagnosed bipolar about four years ago and i`ve recovered from it about six month ago and now it scares the shit out af me that i`m relapsing again.

i don`t know what to do. i just can`t take it anymore and it makes me feel so weak and worthless

Highlighted

Re: i feel like i can`t continue

Hi @mochi 

That sounds really difficult...

Do you mind me asking what supports you already have?

Highlighted

Hi @mochi, it sounds like you have been on a really difficult journey. It is understandable that you are feeling scared - you have done a lot of work to overcome the challenges in your life. This shows how resilient you are which means that you have built the skills and strategies to get through this. Is there anything that has helped with how you have been feeling? Heart
Highlighted

Hey @mochi , welcome. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, is there anything I can do?

I just wanted to let you know you're not weak and you're not worthless. You're stronger mentally and physically than you know.

I'm here if you need me or just someone to listen

Highlighted

hey @mochi that sounds incredibly tough atm. its really great how much time, patience and effort you've put into your recovery to get this far! I know its scary to feel like your relapsing so im wondering if maybe seeking out your supports again might be a good idea to reduce the impact this relapse might have on you, length etc and help you get back to where you were beforehand
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

thankyou for commenting
right now i have my therapist
i used to get medical support too but i don't have it anymore
Highlighted

hello
thanks for your attention and empathy
your words really helped me and im so happy right now
thankyou so much
Highlighted

hello
thank you so much for offering me help
it means a lot to me
i really makes my heart warm that you are there for me
i will come to you
thanks again
Highlighted

hey
thank you for your reply
it made me feel better
i started therapy again and i am better now
Highlighted

Hey @mochi 

HeyFriend.gif

I just wanted to check in on you friend and make sure you were doing well. How are you going?

Sorry if I'm late to reply but let me know if you want to talk.