cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

i can really understand that. hmm ok have a think about this and you dont have to answer it now but jsut something to think about.
Would you rather wait till your older or Would you like to know now.
I tend to list pros and cons so it might be helpful for you. ill list an example here but you can of course do your own add/take away etc

Wait till older
Pros- itll give me more time to be a 'kid'
-ill be able to process it abit better because i have more life experience

Cons- the 'unknown' drives me abit crazy

Would like to know now

Pros- If i know now then itll give me longer to process it
- ill be able to find out treatment options sooner

Cons- it may be too hard to process right now
- being young you should be able to live carefree for longer.

These are just examples of course but maybe a pros and cons list would be helpful for you
Or maybe have a chat to your mum or someone you trust about your options? @Cheeseburger

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

thanks @N1ghtW1ng

@Cheeseburger it would be tough getting througha breakup too. maybe you could start a new thread chatting about how to move forward after a breakup? im sure many members could relate or offer some advice.

@scared01 I have been talking to my parents about it and they said that the earlier I know what’s happening with me the better it will be for me and that way I can process it and come to terms with what’s happening with me. I wish that I had my ex-boyfriend here to help me through this hard time with me because if he was here he would take me out to do stuff to stop me from driving myself crazy about the possibilities. It’s just hard that he’s not here anymore

@Cheeseburger
thats understandable and it seems your parents are really supportive too so that would be helpful no matter what happens. Do you have some friends you could ask to hang out with? or ask your parents to take you out somewhere so that your not being driven crazy?

@scared01I don’t have any friends because of my sexuality. And my parents only have one car between them but I know that I shouldn’t be driving myself crazy thinking about the possibilities

@Cheeseburger you are only 15 your life is really only just beginning. the experiences you shared with your ex is wonderful and itll take a while to be able to move on even if you never forget. im not all that good on relationship advice but maybe

@mrmusic @DruidChild @lokifish @letitgo might have some suggestions

i am sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger are there any lbgti groups you could join in with in your area at all? or through work?

@scared01 I just wish that I had friends who didn’t care about my sexuality then I could talk to them about what is going on with me

@scared01 No not really because I’m only 15 and I’m too young to join the lgbti groups

what about something like headspace? @Cheeseburger you might be able to go through them