cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stupid

I AM SO ANGRY I JUSY IGH I CSNT BREATHE I FEEL SO SICK 

I FEEL LIKE ... OR ... UDHDJSJWDSU. IM SO ANGRY IM DOFOINH A SPECIAL FOOTY COMP TPMORROW BUT I FUCKING SUCK ANYWAY 

OMG IM SO ANGRYY! 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: stupid

Hi @j95, it sounds like you're very distressed at the moment. Has something happened tonight that has made you angry or is it mainly in regards to how you're feeling about the footy comp tomorrow?  Are there any strategies from your safety plan that you could use to look after yourself and stay safe tonight?

P.S. I've had to edit out a few words from your post as they may be triggering for other members.

Its not footy it's school work @TOM-RO I can't do it evrytgibg is a big mess
Why the fuck does it even matter if I saying something like that

BUT IM JUST SO MAD!!!

I can only imagine the stress you're under with your school work @j95, and it's understandable that you're feeling frustrated with it.  We're all a little different but I know, for me, if I start to feel frustrated with a task I usually see this as a sign to take a break as I know I won't achieve much until my frustration levels have come down.  I wonder if this might work for you, to take a break and engage in some self-care or distraction?  I also want to remind you of the goal you set to be a more gentle with yourself.  Perhaps you could ask yourself what you would say to another member if they were in your situation.

Take a break? I'm not even doing it right now and it's stressing me out it's controlling my life right now and I'm so FUCKING DUMB I can't do any of it! Im so fucking stupid i can't do anything!!! I wish I was dead! And if ccant do that I will just knock myself out maybe I will wake up with a brain!!! 

And I can say whatever I want!!!

It sounds like you're in a really self-critical space at the moment @j95, however, I know how much you've contributed to the forums and helped your fellow members, which would not be possible if you actually were 'stupid'.  It sounds like the distraction/break suggestion is not one that is working for you at the moment, so what else could you try? If you feel you are unable to stay safe I have to urge you to contact a helpline like the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).

I HATE CALLING SUICIDE CALL BACK SERVICE!!!!

Why did you delete that I am not a baby