cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @BerdNurd I don't believe we've met on here before- it's nice to 'meet' you 🙂 I'm really sorry to hear you've been feeling so down and have been having so many bad days 😞 It sounds like you've been really isolated as well which is really hard 😞 It really sucks that you were about to start DBT- and often seeking help can be a really daunting process- only to have this postponed by the lockdown! I think it's awesome you're open to trying inpatient! I haven't ever done inpatient therapy but I have done outpatient therapy and I've been to hospital so I imagine it's just a merging together of the two? I'm not sure! I reckon if it's what you want and you're psychiatrist thinks it's a good idea you should go for it! Like we're in lockdown anyway so it might be a good time?

What do you think?

If for some reason you're not able to get into inpatient, I'm sure there are other things to try. We're happy to help brainstorm with you if that's the case ❤️

Sending you virtual hugs if you want/need them ❤️ I'm sorry things feel so hopeless right now 😞

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Who rated this post