Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anzelmo
Builder

Wellbeing Activity: Blast from the Past

This week’s activity is a fun way to spend time doing something you loved (and maybe still love) but forgot about overtime! Think about a time from your childhood or just any time years ago, where you felt happy doing something. Can you think of old childhood TV shows? Old movies? Old hobbies? Old books? Old recipes? What were some things that you might have forgotten about that you loved back then?

For me, I was scrolling through TikTok and I came across this video that literally took me back to when I was maybe 5-7 years old! Does anybody remember these TV shows? Please say some of you do 😂

• “Stoked!”
  • “Prank Patrol”
  • "Adventure time"
  • “Grandpa in my pocket”
  • “Total Drama Island/Action"
  • "Codename: Kids Next Door"
  • “Mortifed”
  • "Powerpuff girls"
  • "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
  • "Courage the cowardly dog"
  • "Ben 10"
  • “Curious George
  • “Horrible histories"
  • “King Arthur’s Disasters”
  • “Lazy Town”

Anzelmo_1-1631055792580.gif

Anzelmo_2-1631055791949.gif

Anzelmo_3-1631055792607.gif

Anzelmo_4-1631055792623.gif

Anyway, this week, take a trip down memory lane and revisit things you loved. Watch an episode of something! Cook something you used to but forgot about! Last week, I made scones. I used to make them with my parents when I was younger, but for some reason, we forgot about it for agesss and it was so enjoyable doing it again recently!

Let me know what things you remember from your past and what you loved to do! Did you still find the activity fun? Did you enjoy taking a trip down memory lane?

Who rated this post