cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Okay so I have some yay you's I'd like to give out!

First off, thank you @MB95 for making this thread about R U OK day- I think it's a really important conversation to have, because the day can bring up a lot of emotions!

ALT text: Thank you for starting a thread about the difficulties which can come up from "R U OK" day. I think this is a really important conversation to have!ALT text: Thank you for starting a thread about the difficulties which can come up from "R U OK" day. I think this is a really important conversation to have!

I'd also like to say thanks to @WheresMySquishy for always giving such insightful replies- like the one you gave on the R U OK thread and also for always being so generous with your time- particularly in AMAAs and weekly wellbeings! 🙂

ALT text: Thank you for always making awesome weekly wellbeings! Also, I thought your response on the R U OK thread was so honest and insightful!ALT text: Thank you for always making awesome weekly wellbeings! Also, I thought your response on the R U OK thread was so honest and insightful!

Who rated this post