Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

AMAA: Work Stress

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

Work stress is different for everyone, be it the woes of casual employment, job interview anxiety or social barriers to employment/education. It's normal to feel stressed about this stuff; it's also important to let someone know if it's starting to get you down. This month we're going to share our experiences with a guest and I'll be sharing handy resources if you find yourself stressed about employment. 

This topic covers a broad range of experience, and we are here for all of it, from how to cope with financial stress to building your confidence and self-esteem. You might have experienced work stress in the past, or maybe you're feeling it now. You aren't alone, and you don't have to struggle in silence - that's why we're inviting a guest to chat about it! 

This will be our guests second time joining the community for a live chat. Kai is a Youth Ambassador of ReachOut and is looking forward to answering your questions. Introducing: 

"I'm Kai, 22, Queer, Non-Binary person, Photography and film student, hair dye enthusiast and cat lover. I spent two years unemployed and faced hundreds of rejection emails each week, I was facing a tough situation financially, when I finally caught a break and secured a casual job"

We're looking forward to having this discussion, and you can submit your questions below.

We’ll be here on the 30th of September, answering your questions between 7-9 pm! In the meantime, you can check out all our work and money content here

Who rated this post