Community Manager

Re: Short Sads

How're you doing now @N1ghtW1ng

Community Manager

Glad to hear the moment passed @j95. It's cool that you could recognise the emotions and the urges for what they were and just sit with them. Two questions? How're you feeling now? And do you want to talk about what made you feel so wound up? 

Thinking of you dude!

Mod

@Ben-RO Still somewhat pissed off at uni in general because it's confusing and I am hating daylight savings for screwing me over. And public transport for sucking.
Mod

Amd this stupid heat!
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Bit of a clusterfuck then! Frustrating as. 

Are the feels you're feeling the sort you can handle and work through? Or do you need to make a bit of space and time for yourself? 

Edit: oops, forgot to tag you @N1ghtW1ng

Mod

I think I can work through it @Ben-RO. It's just frustrating. And my headache is back. Just really frustrating. Why things must be so complicated when there are easier routes to take.
Builder

Ugh I could rant all day about why I'm so pissed off but I won't @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Fair enough @j95. If it helps to talk it through, the door is always open. Hope things are a bit more chilled out for you soon! 

Builder

It's fine if I think about I'm just going to get annoyed so best to just push it aside and pretend it isn't there @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

What about nudging it out of the way for a bit, but then making a time when you've got some breathing room to start working through it? 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar