cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AMAA: With Saltwaterdreamtime

Before we get started I wanted to acknowledge that I am logging in from Wadawurrung Country tonight.

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime! Thanks for doing this AMAA tonight! Smiley Happy It should be great!

Alrighty folks! Let’s get started!

Lets Go Yes GIF by NailedIt

What an absolute delight and a treat to have you with us @Saltwaterdreamtime !

Here’s our first question...

1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

I sure can. I am 25 years old and I live on Wadawurrung Country. When I’m not working as a landscaper  I spend my time surfing, skating, and just being outdoors. I have a growing young family who I love to go on adventures with, discovering what is in our area. I am proud to be an Arrernte man, but also proud to call where I live home too. 

Thanks @Saltwaterdreamtime lovely to get to know you a bit better! I love that you go on adventures with your fam Heart I also looked through a lot of surfing gifs in preparation for our chat, this is my favourite 

Wave Surf GIF by Robbie Cobb

Side note: by growing young family I mean a 3 year old who is currently singing “you can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man hehe” whilst being put to bed. I’ve dusted my hands of all responsibility right now haha

@Hannah-RO I love that GIF

Awww your kid sounds so cute @Saltwaterdreamtime! Smiley Happy

@Hannah-RO  All the surfing gifs! Smiley Happy

giphy

Good to see you on the forums again @Saltwaterdreamtime! I'm looking forward to this chat. Smiley Very Happy 
I'm also logging in tonight from Wadawurrung land Smiley Surprised. I've only recently learnt just how much land that covers. I've also been looking a bit into the language today, actually!