cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspirational Quotes

'Allo again guys!!! 

I recently started rewatching Teen Titans (Now up to Season 3... Oh my goshness!) Anyways... So I was just flicking through tumblr of teen titans stuff as you do while watching the show and came up with something truly inspirational. It really is a beautiful show but these moments are most definitely wonderus!

Here is a line from Season 4 Episode 6: Troq said by Starfire. It is nothing but the truth is it not?

Isn't it beautiful?

I'll be continuing to add more and more quotes on here so feel free to join in. From TV Shows or Movies. Just inspirational quotes that are truth. Or whatever. Smiley Happy

N1ghtW1ng

Re: Inspirational Quotes

Emmet - The Lego Movie

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

"We often convince ourselves that we cannot change, that we cannot overcome the circumstances of our lives. THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life. But you can't just wish it, you can't just hope it, you can't just want it ... you have to LIVE it, BE it, DO it." - Dr Steve Maraboli

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I've got some inspiration! Smiley Very Happy

As a HUGE Castle fangirl, it's no shock that one of my favourite quotes come from one of the episodes.

This is a quote from Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) in the season finale of season 3 (annnnd I just know that off the top of my head... how sad!!!! hahahaha)

I'm not religious, but I love the message in Gaga's song Born This Way.

I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.

Smiley Happy

blithe

This is one of my favourites. Cat Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Dory- Finding Nemo