cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self compassion

im feeling quite blue but instead of being hard on myself im trying to just be with it for now knowing that the past few days have been rather awful
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

*spew of negative thoughts and feelings of self hatred and hopelessness I don't want to give voices to*

I DID stuff today. ME. Sure, I spent the first couple of hours of this morning lying in my bed making my shoulder feel worse but when it came time for my psych appointment I WENT. I went to the store to get markers after instead of before. I checked all the jewelry places then when to the drs, got stuff done and THEN bought something for mum instead of before. I made sure to order lunch so I would eat something AND got myself a little transformers squishy thing before heading home and relaxing with my 4pm lunch/dinner.

I did that. Me. Despite the utter garbage I've been feeling these past few days, I CAN still do things. So screw off voiceless thoughts, I am going to binge cartoons on the weekend and try not to cry about upcoming uni assignments.

Fuck yeah for getting all those things done!! Especially if you feel like staying in bed forever
Highlighted

I'm having lots of negative thoughts of not being good enough at anything I do, and I'm finding it hard to get anything done today.

But these are just thoughts. All of the evidence is that I am good at what I do, and that I've overcome so many tough obstacles in the past. I can overcome this one too.

@mrmusic  I hope you are feeling good today Smiley Happy 

I'm reaching the limit of my patience with my brother's disgusting loud voice I just want to scream, throw him out a window and break EVERYTHING.

This movie is nearly over. I've been doing so well so far, I can do it. (I want to fucking SCREAM)

Well I finally left the lounge room. No dad, I don't give a shit that it's "sharing". I hate the sound of his voice and I wish my brother had never come back home. No, I'm not sorry I think that. 

At least now I can distract myself before bed and please, please don't break down. I don't need this. 

AH so that's why I logged in on that day Smiley Tongue

Well anyway you dumb brain I don't care about your stupidness and regretful dumbness, I AM happy with my new headphones and I don't CARE what you think because dammit just leave me alone, okay? I'll be where I want to be when I am there, telling me that I'm not constantly is just plain rude and you can just stop it, you hear me?
So there.
I'll be where I want when I'm ready. Not a moment too soon.

I'll never get a job, blah blah negative thoughts, blah blah anxiety, blah blah social stuff.

Blah blah is all it is. Go away thoughts and let me play with my dragon!!! Smiley Very Happy

I crashed hard last week. But I still got through it, one day at a time. And even though this week has started with an equally hard crash, I'm still here. And I'm still going.