cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Hey guys, so now we're getting towards the end of semester, just wondering how everyone is travelling? @N1ghtW1ng @Birdeye @Eagle @lokifish @ryvb3

@Strawberries  @May_Heart

@Lola-RO the problem with my degree is if I defer, things will probably change before I go back. It's an education degree and they just keep changing things on me. I want to finish it but it's so far away.

@mrmusic I'm plodding along Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Ah, then that's a super tough position to be in @N1ghtW1ng and you can only do what feels right for you.  It sounds like you're being pulled in opposite directions Heart

Is there anyone in the faculty office you could potentially talk to to find out what/if any changes are on the cards over the next couple of years?

@N1ghtW1ng have you gotten responses to asking how people got to where they are?

@mrmusic I’m currently feeling okay, though I think some of that is because I’m kind of ignoring the work I need to do. I dunno, I feel okay. I don’t feel as confident as I did going into the semester, but I am confident that I will have a successful enough semester result.

@Birdeye@ElleBelle@Lola-RO@N1ghtW1ng@mrmusic@scared01

Afternoon all I’m having a bit of brain fog can i bounce off you guys pleaseSmiley Happy

@Eagleof course you can. 

ive got to head out for abit but if you write up your post myself and others can have a look when we can Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Eagle I might not be much help, but I'm here
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Ok thanks 🙏 lot 

the question is to identify three areas in witch an LGBT client that  would be different to my own beliefs. 

I already have what gender they identify with. But cant think of any more grr brain sometimes 

Highlighted

@Eagle
You could mention the fluidity of gender and sexuality and how it's not always something constant in someone's life. I can't even remember the gr where we talked about this.

Another thing you could mention is the impact society has on LGBT communities and how society often excludes and judges people over their identity
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks @redhead Smiley Happy.....

only 7 more questions and this unit is done And dusted... # maybe brain power