cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMUNITY ART CHALLENGE: NUMBER 3

GUYZZZ amazing work on the last challenge.

how-to-get-awesome-back.jpg

Today’s challenge is to: DO A MICROSOFT PAINT SELF-PORTRAIT and write one of your signature strengths at the bottom!

List of signature strengths here

For me body image has been something I have struggled with for quite a while, and although I’m slowly coming to terms with it, it is something that I still have to work on and remember to challenge on a regular basis. So, I think it’s important that we stop sometimes to look at the positive parts of ourselves and recognise our strengths (inside and out)!

So, while you’re creating your avatar, remember to: Give your body some love!
Focus on your positive qualities, skills and talents and what your body can do rather than on how you look. The body is amazing; appreciating and respecting all the things it can do will help you to feel more positive about it.

challenge2lanejane.jpg

If you’re interested in reading a little more on body image, checkout: http://au.reachout.com/what-is-body-image

lanejane

Re: COMMUNITY ART CHALLENGE: NUMBER 3

Microsoft paint is my nemesis - how does anyone write or draw properly on it?! Anyway, here's my attempt at a self-portrait. My signature strength is gratitude Smiley Happy

Curious to see everyone elses!

loki.png

JAY.jpg

Ok so this took me a good hour cause I went all out and did a full on background. 

Hair is really hard to master on paint and so are hands (thats why I've got none)

My strength is brave. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@lokifish Judging by that portrait, I don't think Microsoft paint is your nemesis! Gratitude is such a valuable strength to have Smiley Happy All your contributions to the art challenge have been magnificent so far!!

@j95 Such a terrific effort!!!!!!!!!!!! That one hour of work really paid off! The background is great too Smiley Happy Bravery is definitely a strength we've seen you show on the forums Smiley Happy

I have eye lashes, freckles and even a label on my Tshirt but no eye brows??? Haha
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I love love love love love this whole community art challenge idea! You guys rule!

billy.png

Untitled.png

@Billy-RO haha! We can see how humour is one of your strengths just looking at that portrait

@iamthebatgirl aww! The portrait looks stunning and it's great you mentioned two strengths!