cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMMUNITY ART CHALLENGE: NUMBER 3

This challenge reminds me of the app, French Girls. Has anyone here used it? You take selfies and then strangers draw you (or you can just draw selfies taken by strangers). It's odd but really funny.

@Billy-RO yes that's so true!! AHAHAHA
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ummm, can I just say that everyone here is amazingly artistically creative? I'm so jealous! Haha. Looking at all the uploads so far I was llike "I bet I could totally do that". Nope, no I can't, haha. Also @Billy-RO @j95 I think it's a good thing you left off eyebrows! Mine make my self-portrait look evil (even if they are totally on point!).

Art Challenge.png

p.s I've been spelling it 'curiousity' the whole time. I only realised it was spelt 'curiosity' because of the spreadsheet @lanejane linked us. I've been living a lie!

thanks @lanejane each to their own, I'm sitting here laughing at it, because those colourings weren't actually meant to be there! lolz oops haha

@KitKat oh no! haha, at least now you know! Smiley Tongue I lve your portrait. SO pretty Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Zomg you guys are so talented! All I can say is.... I tried.

Belle.jpg

@ElleBelle That's an... interesting picture? Yeah, I'll go with interesting... Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

ro selfie.jpg

Me and my best mate!

heheheheZoomed out and my eyes were wonky - story of my life trying to make both eyes eyeliner match ey!

ps i got way too into this !

pps i am actually happy in this! resting bitch face strikes again even in ms portraits hahaha

looks great @hartley_ its all good im pretty sure one of my eyes is bigger than other haha

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

ZOMG @hartley_ I recently got my drivers license renewed and the only thing different about the 2 photos was what I was wearing. Hahaha. Resting bitch face was there. Got my student ID done yesterday and the chick said 'I think you should smile'. Hahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only person who zoomed in to create the image.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ